+ Reply to Thread

Thread: From the makers of Advil.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    Do have a terrible losing streak that just won't go away.

Have you tried Louisiana Tech?

It's cheap and you don't even have to leave your home. They come to you.

They'll stop your losing streak fast and easy.

Go out and get yours today.

Use only as directed.

Puppy futureTECHalumna04 is an unknown
    The above remark is funny and true, but I am trying so hard to believe in this years team. I just seems to be getting harder and harder with each loss. Come on guys, let's try to win something.
    P.S. Thank God that basketball season has started!

Champ Dawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the roughDawgbitten is a jewel in the rough Dawgbitten's Avatar
    You had better hope that the basketball team goes to the final four. That may be the only way we can keep our athletic programs in the black in the near future.

We are about to take a bad hit on ticket revenue for our last two home games. 1000 people in the TAC watching the dunkin dawgs aren't going to pay the bills.

Thanks Coach Bick!

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I hate to see what the crowd is like for national tv the last weekend. I bet ESPN wondering what they were thinking when they signed on for that one.

Puppy Navalbronco is an unknown
    Thats pretty funny, I too find it better to have a sense of humor in times of need vice getting bent out of shape over something you can't control.
    :lol:

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by Navalbronco
    Thats pretty funny, I too find it better to have a sense of humor in times of need vice getting bent out of shape over something you can't control.
    :lol:
    God bless you NB. This is the best post I've read here tonight.

+ Reply to Thread