+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Commentator comments

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    Hey, did you all hear the announcer quote Leon as saying he's not done coaching? I know it's been speculated that he'll coach again, but that was the first confirmation I had heard.
    Not exactly related, but kinda sorta...

I saw Leon talking on a bit on the Monroe news the other night, and they were asking him about the retirement, and playing golf, and him not being the Techster coach anymore, and all. Yadda yadda.

But it caught my attention -- and I thought it was interesting -- Leon said something like he thanked Keith Richard for letting him sit in and help out with the Dawgs. Maybe he's been helping out with the men's coaching?

Anybody know about this?

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    Leon's been "consulting" with the guys. The first practice of the year Richard stopped practice and let Leon explain how to run the offense out of the corners, hitting the cutter etc. etc.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar
    just saw last night on espns bottom line that the orlando wnba franchise is moving to san antonio. is carolyn peck still there coach and will she follow them to texas?

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Peck left to coach in the college ranks again ... Florida maybe?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by JAY
    just saw last night on espns bottom line that the orlando wnba franchise is moving to san antonio. is carolyn peck still there coach and will she follow them to texas?
    She's a babe. Not your typical female basketball player for sure.

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    I was talking to one of my friends that is a die hard techster fan and also a good friend of Christy Sims-Curry. I was told that the last time my friend talked with Curry that she'd love to get back down here one of these days. This is where all her family is. LSU could possibly pull her back home if the timing was right...

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar
    i think lsu would pay her enough to get her in baton rouge.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg04
    Leon's been "consulting" with the guys. The first practice of the year Richard stopped practice and let Leon explain how to run the offense out of the corners, hitting the cutter etc. etc.
    Consulting? Cool. Leon probably knows something about X's and O's...

By the way man, your basketball website is awesome.

+ Reply to Thread