+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lady Techsters make us proud while Football team disappoints

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Looks like Slaudawg (and a few others) owe the Lady Techsters an apology. Especially since the Ladies are the ONLY team we have overachieving right now.

It's nice to see the Budke era get off to such a good start. Sounds like our girls really like playing for Budke. Cheryl Ford had a career best day today with 24 points and 15 rebounds. If Budke can continue to get a top effort out of Ford, LOOK OUT!

HD

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    And people complained because he gets the big bucks. Sounds to me like he's earning his money.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Good point. The return on investment is better than what we're getting on the football side.

HD

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar
    It is such a great pleasure to know that at least one of my season ticket investments (football / basketball / women's basketball) is going to be worth it's cost. I'm expecting the men's team to be fun also.

Congratulation Ladies!!! I have something to be proud of again.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone_afide_Dawg
    It is such a great pleasure to know that at least one of my season ticket investments (football / basketball / women's basketball) is going to be worth it's cost. I'm expecting the men's team to be fun also.

Congratulation Ladies!!! I have something to be proud of again.
    ALL of MY investments at Tech are worth the money... and I'm proud NO MATTER the W-L record.

An armchair QB I am not, nor am I selective in which Bulldog team I am most proud of. I am proud of them all -- 365 days a year.

Any takers want to follow suit?

+ Reply to Thread