+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fred Blueford

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    Remember there was some talk on this board about recruiting Fred Blueford last spring. Blueford is the starting NG for West Virginia and has 4 sacks in 8 games. Coach Jackson was recruiting Blueford real hard and felt we had a good shot at signing him, but Bicknell wanted Street instead. How many sacks does Street have? Does he even have 4 tackles?

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar
    Imagine that.....maybe he was frustrated with the way recruiting was going.......He will be real frustrated when we are competing with the ULx and Mcneese for recruits this year. SMU is going to blow us out of the water. Bennet isn't afraid to go after a blue chip who isn't a prop.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle
    Blueford originally signed with Arkansas, but did not qualify academically -- therefore off to Jones Co. he went.

As he became one of the top 40 JC payers in the country, many other schools came in hard on him -- including LSU.

Bick got off of him because HE got OFF of us. Nutt spoiled him early with pictures of full stadiums in Little Rock & Fayetteville and TV packages which no one could show him here.

Any talk of landing him was merely wishful thinking.... plus he liked mountains too much.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    I don't remember this "Fred Blueford" guy at all. I still have all of my 2002 recruiting lists and he's not listed on any of them.

HD

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute
    Ed Jackson could have signed Blueford but Bicknell wanted Street. Arkansas dropped off of him in JC because he did not graduate early. How do you think we signed Ralph Davis? He was also recruited by West Virginia. The first day I saw Street in practice I knew he would not make a contribution this year.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    I did see Street make one very good tackle on Saturday. He may have made more, but I do remember one stop behind the line of scriimmage that he made.

HD

+ Reply to Thread