View Poll Results: Do you like the new sleeveless uniforms?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes - about time we got rid of the sleeves, Lady Techster blue is important

16 57.14%
  • Yes - but I wish we could've changed blues

9 32.14%
  • No - We needed to change blues

1 3.57%
  • No - The sleeves are a Techster tradition

1 3.57%
  • Who cares

1 3.57%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you like the new Techster Uniforms?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    It seemed to me that the little bit I saw on t.v. that the blue was a little darker than those pictures.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    You need to fix the color on your TV :wink:

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar
    I like the white uniform, it has the script letters rather than the print ones worned at the texas tech game.
    The team name should be above the numbers like last year's rather than split like this years.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg
    It seemed to me that the little bit I saw on t.v. that the blue was a little darker than those pictures.
    I liked the "LOUISIANA TECH"...

All in all a VERY good first showing for Budke -

I wish him all the luck in the world...

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    They are many times better than the old ones. The script letters of the team name are weaker than the full school name, which NEEDS to be there. Playing at home, Lady Techsters is fine. But when both schools are Tech, it becomes especially important. On the road the full school name is important. Playing on TV, it is much, much more important.
    Even if the Columbia blue is the same as in the past, the design of the uniforms is much better, stronger and firmer, the way Techsters play!

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    The away uniforms remind me of the old Houston Oilers (NFL)...I also think the home uniforms should have "LOUISIANA TECH" also.

I can live with it, but I still think the entire school should have UNIFORM colors, whatever those may be...

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    The design is much better and rally looks good!!! but if we're going through the process of changing, why couldn't we use the CORRECT and TRADITIONAL blue??????

+ Reply to Thread