+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I tip my hat to Budke and the Techsters...

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    That was more hustle than any Techster team has displayed in several years and they actually beat a team ranked higher than they are...

The ball game was tough too watch because of the sloppiness and the amount of turnovers and missed lay-ups - but it was still a very good win -

Plus - I really liked the LOUISIANA TECH jersies -

I just wish the HOME whites said the same things...

Cherly Ford is VERY good...

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar
    I like #10 (the knat). She has some serious speed and played her butt off on defense.

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    # 10 that you are speaking of is freshman and future star, Tasha Crain. She has serious speed as witnessed the other night during the Techsters exhibition win. The funny thing about her was that she came to Tech and couldn't dribble with her left hand. That is probably the only reason she isn't starting. She averaged near 30 points a game as a senior in high school. She is the fastest Techster since TJ.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    This was an important win since it's one of 2 games we'll play against quality opponents, Tennesse being the other. Are there any WAC teams out there capable of cracking the top 25?

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Yes, Rice is capable. Rice beat some pretty good teams last season and I do not think they lost too much. WCH.com has them ranked #41 on their preseason poll. They have us 22 but I am sure we will move up ... The folks as WCH are kind of LSU homers so they will always have LSU ranked REALLY high and usually higher than us unless they really cannot help it. Their info is pretty good outside of that ...

Here are the teams on our schedule that will HELP ...
    Texas Tech - picked to win Big 12 in media poll (9 of 17 #1 votes)
    Tennessee - #2 in the land. Need I say more?
    Stephen F Austin - Won Southland last year. Lost to TT in first round of NCAA's
    New Mexico - picked 3rd in the MWC. Went 22-9 last season
    Western Kentucky .. picked by coaches to finish behind FIU in the
    SBC east. One first place vote.
    Rice, Hawaii (2nd, 3rd in WAC by coaches)
    Arkansas State MAY be a help. They have slipped in recent years ...

Everyone else will hurt and our worst pain in the RPI column may be felt by WAC games. We will see.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    If we happened to get through the next 3 games without a loss, we could go undefeated. Tennessee will be a tall order but we do get em at home early in the season. Western Kentucky and ASU on the road are probable wins. I haven't heard much about ASU in the media up here. After that we got SFA at home and New Mexico on the road but based on what you said about Rice and maybe Hawaii out there, there isn't much competition in the WAC. BTW, can anyone tell me what a Wahine is.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    http://espn.go.com/ncw/news/2002/1110/1458752.html

Look on the right-hand side of the page.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar
    I think wahine is the hawaiin word for woman.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Besides Tennessee, New Mexico is one that really scares me. We will need to bring our A+ game to win at their place. They have an unbelievable record there and they PACK their arena (I think it holds 17,000). We are their huge game this year and they will be ready. They were ranked in some pre-season polls and will definitely be ranked decently when we meet them.

Tenn. will be really tough, but I really think we can do it at the TAC. Even in down years - year before last, we only lost by 8 to them at the TAC.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Wahine is an extremely sexy word.
    Let the Techsters win it all!

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    Wahine is an extremely sexy word.
    That's classic Aubrey for ya! The rest of us are thinking that Wahine are sexy Hawaiian women ... but the Professor sees a sexy word!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

+ Reply to Thread