+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Minden, Ruston stars to ink with Lady Techsters

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    Shreveport Times article removed
    Last edited by sportdawg; 10-06-2005 at 09:28 AM.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    That Texas Tech win is already paying off. This should make Dwayne very happy.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by champion110
    That Texas Tech win is already paying off. This should make Dwayne very happy.
    Damn - RIGHT!

I was SOOO worried, as most of us in Minden were, that she would go out of state and make a great team that much deeper (Tenn or UConn) or a good top 25 team (Kentucky) that much better...

She is good and can play every position on the floor -

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I am happy to see this also. I was worried we would let MORE local talent gt away...

SPORTDAWG... I did not see this article anywhere on THE TIMES website. Where did you get it? Their site is so messed up. Sometimes, they only update it once or twice a week it seems. When they do update it, the articles in the "LaTech/WAC section" don't always show up until a few days later. So, to make sure I get the most current articles, I usually go to the front page and then to sports and then to the LaTech/WAC section. That way I cover all section. I really think that The News-Star website is better maintained and updated.

Puppy Dawgfight96 is an unknown
    Great recruiting effort by Coach Budke in keeping local talent at home.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future
    Now if we can get the young lady from Gibsland, that would put us over the top---Dwayne, GET TO WORK

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    I was SOOO worried, as most of us in Minden were, that she would go out of state and make a great team that much deeper (Tenn or UConn) or a good top 25 team (Kentucky) that much better...

She is good and can play every position on the floor -
    I am happy about this recruit because I trust what you folks say about her.

That said, Kentucky is not a team we should be excited to out-recruit. Kentucky went 9-20 last season.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    I got this at this link: http://www.shreveporttimes.com/sports/

Third headline down.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    Great, great news. Keep the local girls at home.

Big Dog localdawg is an unknown
    [shadow=darkblue:5dbc0f6a3b][/shadow:5dbc0f6a3b]Any idea who the late signee will be?? I know Louisiana Select is rooting for the guard from Gibsland. Don't we need a post that can help us as we will lose Cheryl next season..

Louisiana Select,

What is Gibsland's schedule like... I love high school bball and will go check her out next time she pklays a local team... Tell us more about this kid...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    BUDKE is going to be a great one guys!

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg
    I got this at this link: http://www.shreveporttimes.com/sports/

Third headline down.
    Hmmm... It is not there.

I go there EVERYDAY, but the headlines I see TODAY are the same as the ones on Monday...

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    There was a center from Destrhan in for a visit this fall I know. she looked very big and athletic. She visited the same weekend as Livinston. Maybe she's the late signee Budke is targeting.

+ Reply to Thread