+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Techsters win Again

Puppy christobal is an unknown
    Alright techsters way to end your season. Makin quick business of centenary. I thank all of the fans who came out for the game and cheered our ladies on to victory.

Much luck wiht the rest of the season and WAC tournament.

GO 7TH MAN!!!!(new name for the student section at the volleyball games)

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    How was the crowd?

i'd say a about 50 maybe 60 it wasnt bad for the memorial gym.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    I really thought the students would be more excited about volleyball.

well cool hand...thats what me and my friends are trying to start. me and techdrummer, and about 3 other guys have been going to all of the home games trying to build a fan base. we have gotten as many as 10 or 11 people other than us to come. we even got the crowd into the games a couple of time. but i guess that is where you have start. i think in a few years we will have someting like the "dog pound" group that attends the basketball games. we have come up wiht a name. we are gonna call our group THE 7TH MAN. we will prolly get som t-shirts goin or something. we even tryed to get trip out to reno for the wac tourney but we dont think that is gonna happen. well if you know anyone interested in joining...its free i assume. i guess we will start it back up again next year. who knwos we may even be able to some away games.

GO 7TH MAN!!!!(new name for the student section at the volleyball games)

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde
    I really thought the students would be more excited about volleyball.
    Wasn't the volleyball game at the same time as the men's basketball exhibition game?

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by EJ
    [Wasn't the volleyball game at the same time as the men's basketball exhibition game?
    Yes.

+ Reply to Thread