+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Growl

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg
    This is very frustrating.

HD
    Hmmmm, where have I heard that before? Sounds like you might want to join Jack in reviewing some game film!

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I'm really surprised any coach at any level would admit he and his staff might be outcoached in games. Even if I thought it might be the case, I darn sure wouldn't admit it. Have to admire his honesty though. I still can't believe that comment. If there is something positive to ge gained from that astounding revelation, btw did he really mean it, if he really thinks he's being outcoached, then maybe he'll do something about it during the offseason.

I'll hate to say this, but the closer it gets to game day, the better I feel about this game. I don't think we'll win, but I think it'll be alot closer than people think. Still say we'll finish 5-7.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    I can't say I'm surprized at the knowledge, but I am astonished that JBII -- based on his usual comments -- would actually publicly say that he never makes ajustments at halftime ( except for the Rice game). BTW, which year was he talking about with Rice. In any case, it seems to me after seeing both of those games, that the ony adjustments made at halftime were by Rice and resulted in overcoming Tech leads.

Of course, he only confirmed what many of us have been saying for quite a while ---- that we DON'T MAKE HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS AND THE OTHER TEAM DOES, usually to our destruction!!!

If this is truly the case, then it's easy to understand why so many of the players have lost heart and desire to win!!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pup60
    Of course, he only confirmed what many of us have been saying for quite a while ---- that we DON'T MAKE HALFTIME ADJUSTMENTS AND THE OTHER TEAM DOES, usually to our destruction!!!!!
    And once again, the posters on the BB&B have proven themselves to be far ahead of the pack. People on this board have been saying that exact same thing since Tech's 2nd half collapse in the H-Bowl last season.

People that continue to question the validity of this board and the knowledge of BB&B posters (especially the critics associated with Tech) might do better to sit down, shut up and PAY ATTENTION for awhile. Next time they might learn this stuff in the 2nd game of the season instead of the 9th.

HD

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute
    Bick said that the only time he has ever seen a team "completely scrap their game plan" in the second half was the Rice game in Ruston last year. He said they had to do it because they were down by 28 points.

But, the question wasn't about completely scrapping your first half game plan, he was asked if he thought we were being outcoached, especially in the second half and if teams were making better adjustments than we were. His answer was that it very well could be that we are being outcoached and that he doesn't believe in making any adjustments and sticks with the gameplan regardless of how well it is working. Then he challenged all the fans (who are NOT making $250,000+) to feel free to come to his office and help him earn some of that money for him.

I will add that I guarantee that if we were down to a team by 28 at halftime, we WOULD NOT change our gameplan.

Puppy bulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time bulldawg1192's Avatar
    This guy needs to be fired on the spot.

He is defensive with everybody, and the comment about the fans coming in to help him is nothing more than Bicknell just being an ass.

If he thinks this is bad, he needs to go trade places with Saban for a week.

I just can't imagine that our head coach is this stupid. I mean if something isn't working in a game, he is going to stcik with it just because it is in the game plan? No wonder it is so easy to beat us.

This explains why the players have no faith in the coaches or the team. After hearing these comments, I have got ZERO faith in this coaching staff. I don't even expect to win anymore after reading these comments. What does he actually think halftime is for? Just geting some water and going to the bathroom?

This explains the effort from the team. I do not expect another win this season. Please get rid of this idiot....

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg1192
    This guy needs to be fired on the spot.

He is defensive with everybody, and the comment about the fans coming in to help him is nothing more than Bicknell just being an ass.

If he thinks this is bad, he needs to go trade places with Saban for a week.

I just can't imagine that our head coach is this stupid. I mean if something isn't working in a game, he is going to stcik with it just because it is in the game plan? No wonder it is so easy to beat us.

This explains why the players have no faith in the coaches or the team. After hearing these comments, I have got ZERO faith in this coaching staff. I don't even expect to win anymore after reading these comments. What does he actually think halftime is for? Just geting some water and going to the bathroom?

This explains the effort from the team. I do not expect another win this season. Please get rid of this idiot....

I couldn't agree w/ you more. He is a total idiot. COMPLETE AND TOTAL.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    Rooster, the nicest thing I can say is "It takes one to know one"!

TD

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I know where you're coming from TD but gosh it's hard to stay up when things have gone as bad as this season has.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg
    Rooster, the nicest thing I can say is "It takes one to know one"!

TD
    Do you think that is actually true in this case. I can see this applying in other situations like a queer would know another queer or a jerk would know another jerk, etc..., but would an idiot be able to recognize another idiot. I mean, an idiot is, well, you know...

+ Reply to Thread