+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Predictions vs. FLORIDA

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    Dawgs 74- Gators 69....start the streak of holding opponents under 70 again.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar
    Floriduh 77, Dawgs 68.
    LBP has me brainwashed. :wink:

Puppy vernon1945 is an unknown
    Sorry it was 21 points. A few more I did not count for home court advantage. A big difference between Fla. and Okla. We should however beat MIllsaps by 20.

Puppy vernon1945 is an unknown
    Be unbaffled. JUst jokin

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Yeah, yeah. You're smart, i'm dumb. You were right, I was wrong. ops:

Close pick, though. But, if Tech were playing the Houston Rockets, I'd still pick Tech to win. :P

I really didn't think it'd get away from the 'Dawgs like that. I really think we'll be alright this year.

+ Reply to Thread