+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Good first half

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    Dawgs down 14-10.

The Defense has kept Boise in check, except for one huge 98 yard pass play. The defense had a safety called off because of face mask penalty.

First Boise drive, they drove down to the Tech 25 but McConathy intercepted a pass to stop the drive. The Dawgs then drove down to the Boise 15, but McCown's pass was intercepted at the one. Two plays later a 98 yard pass play to produce Boise's only points. The Dawgs then drove down and had to settle for a FG.

The second quarter was a quarter full of punts until McCown connected with Franklin for 28 yards with about 1:30 left in the half.

Broncos score with :24 left to take the lead. The drive was helped by a personal foul that helped keep the drive alive.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Well, we've lost the lead in the first half. It was a good first half, but I've sat through a lot of good first halves. I'm waiting for us to finish well! Hoping today's the day!

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar
    Today won't be the day, trust me.

I predict that the final score will be 38-10

We won't score again because of crappy adjustments.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute
    Good prediction. I guess you saw a field goal rather than the safety.

BTW, you should send Dan Hawkins a thank-you note for trying to make you perfect by going for two.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    We're definitely improving in what aspect today. After we got killed today, Coach Bicknell wasn't frustrated. He just said he was proud of "our guys" 'cuz they kept trying and played hard. So, guess he's decided he needed to use a new approach for what went wrong - that's not a bad thing. This is pitiful to go from winning the WAC to not winning one single road game and we struggle to even have home games! This is an ugly season.

Bulldog dawgpound is an unknown dawgpound's Avatar
    I think I like frustrated better. If he's proud of a 36-10 loss we really are in trouble.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    dawgpound,
    I was thinking the exact same thing!! we lost 22-0 in the second half. to bad he doesn't believe in half time adjustments.

depression is setting in,
    Reddawg

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123
    Today won't be the day, trust me.

I predict that the final score will be 38-10

We won't score again because of crappy adjustments.
    You were closer than me. At the half I predicted a 42-10 final.

Of course, 36-10 is a whole lot better than 70-13. The defense deserves some credit for hanging tough. But the kids are playing EVERY week with such a huge handicap: our crappy coaching. It's a wonder they can accomplish anything.

Still, yet ANOTHER 2nd half meltdown. So I pose the question to all you Bicknell lovers out there, how many MORE will it take before you see the light? 10? 20?

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    Quote Originally Posted by "Dawg80
    how many MORE will it take before you see the light? 10? 20?
    I hope you are talking about days and not years or games!!

Reddawg

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg80
    So I pose the question to all you Bicknell lovers out there, how many MORE will it take before you see the light? 10? 20?
    Just wait. Soonerdawg will tell you it's "just a game" and Aubunique will post his little note that says "Let the 5-7 season continue."

HD

+ Reply to Thread