+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Statistics by Half??

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    Anyone out there have the statistics on our performances over the last 5 years or so by half? something like Points Scored by half, and Points Allowed by half.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    And, you would care today, why? We STINK - and I don't need any statistics to tell me that! Oh how low we have sunk!

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    No Markay, I don't need stats to tell me we stunk up the place in the 2nd half at Boise.

but I think it would be interesting to see how we stack up by half over the last 4 or 5 years. I suspect there is a sharp increase in the 2nd half failures in the last 2 or 3 years. I know there have been a few big comebacks, too. but I think the 2nd half letdowns have been the norm.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Bill,

See the thread "Does anybody know how badly we have been outscored in the second half?" thread at http://www.latechbbb.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1081

TDF posted the score for games this year.

+ Reply to Thread