+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sombody PLEASE......

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    Give me something to be positive about!! I am trying to bite my tounge as much as possible but I don't know how long it will last. Anything to be excited about???? Coach is proud of this performance, but I just can't see how. Somebody HELP ME!!!

Reddawg

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    I'm so mad I can't even spell....

SOMEBODY

At least I faught hard to the end of my post. I never gave up. Look, something to be proud of

Oh, aub. Please don't let me see "Let the 5-7 season continue". I don't think I can handle it right now. 8O

Red

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Don't worry - there IS nothing to be excited about other than that there are only 2 games until this misery is over for the year. PLEASE fix it before next year!

Champ rphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the roughrphdawg is a jewel in the rough rphdawg's Avatar
    The first thing I though when I saw this topic was "Somebody please get Jack Bicknell a handbook on Coaching, Motivation and DISCIPLINE!!"

Coach Bicknell is in extreme Denial!

Puppy bulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time bulldawg1192's Avatar
    Here's something positive to think about:

A football program without Bicknell.....Ohh the joy!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    OK, Red,
    I won't change the signature until tomorrow, just to let people recover from the disappointment a little.
    Good news is that practically the whole conference will owe us one next season!
    I hope Tuesday night brings us some relief!
    There were dozens of buses from public schools in many parts of Arkansas parked in lots along Razorback Road before the ULL game. Apparently, the freebies were available for high-school students this weekend.
    With a death-penalty threat from the NCAA, the Razorbacks need all the help they can get!
    LET TECH MAINTAIN INTEGRITY in its programs, win or lose!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    OK, Red,
    I won't change the signature until tomorrow, just to let people recover from the disappointment a little.
    Good news is that practically the whole conference will owe us one next season!
    I hope Tuesday night brings us some relief!
    There were dozens of buses from public schools in many parts of Arkansas parked in lots along Razorback Road before the ULL game. Apparently, the freebies were available for high-school students this weekend.
    With a death-penalty threat from the NCAA, the Razorbacks need all the help they can get!
    LET TECH MAINTAIN INTEGRITY in its programs, win or lose!
    Always the optimist - hopefully we do have integrity - although it sounds like discipline is in short supply. Please, please, please don't put some ficticious dream of us winning out in your signature tomorrow. Let it go for this year - maybe you can go ahead and set it up for however many games we're going to have next year - don't think we can tolerate having to gag over your "let the 5-7 season continue"! It hurts too much and I'm afraid your insight will be lost when you get stuck on a lot of "ignore" lists to avoid the nausea!

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Reddawg
    Give me something to be positive about!! I am trying to bite my tounge as much as possible but I don't know how long it will last. Anything to be excited about???? Coach is proud of this performance, but I just can't see how. Somebody HELP ME!!!

Reddawg
    How about one more game closer to the end of the Bicknell Era. Just wish I knew when that was.

We have got to find a way to get him out and get a real coach in SOON. If Bicknell stays in Ruston for very long we might as well get ready to drop out of IA. This year is just proving how lucky we were last year. Wasn’t three of the games decided by four points or something like that? USL will pass us next year if Bicknell is not canned soon.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    I'm afraid there's nothing positive left to this season. I'm not as positive a person as Aubinique but I have tried to remain upbeat and avoid trashing our coaches and players. It just doesn't do any good IMO. I just wish this season would end. It's turned out to be the single most disappointing season I believe I can ever remember as a bulldog football fan. We may have had worse, but I just didn't expect this with the team we had coming back.

Bring on basketball.

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    Aub: Thanks for being a bright light on a very dim day. Your positive attitude is appreciated. I don't understand how some of these posters can call themselves supporters of La Tech and its athletes and coaching staff when they continually trash everybody connected with a loss. Do they think the coaches, players, and support staff wanted to loose this game? And, none of them have any idea of what went on in Boise. At best, they read some of the chat room trash or heard Dave's excellent play by play on the radio. Don't they realize that Tech played a top 25 team and the top team in the WAC? They are not smart enough to know that you cannot build conifidence by telling young athletes how bad they played or how they suck! Oh, well, I guess that's life, and there will always be those who have to show how smart they are by ranting and raving and continually repeating the ovbious. None of us enjoyed the loss today, but some of us are able to look forward to the next battle and hope we can win it. We have not played well on the road, that's for sure, but everybody knows that! Why do some of these dummies have to keep repeating it? On the other hand, we have not lost a game at home this year. Where is the team support for this feat? We have two home games coming up, and I hope we win them both. I will continue to support Tech and its athletic programs, no matter how difficult the times become.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest!
    TD

Varsity Bulldog LBP is on the way down
    Techsasdawg,

What is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by TechsasDawg
    Aub: Thanks for being a bright light on a very dim day. Your positive attitude is appreciated. I don't understand how some of these posters can call themselves supporters of La Tech and its athletes and coaching staff when they continually trash everybody connected with a loss. Do they think the coaches, players, and support staff wanted to loose this game? And, none of them have any idea of what went on in Boise. At best, they read some of the chat room trash or heard Dave's excellent play by play on the radio. Don't they realize that Tech played a top 25 team and the top team in the WAC? They are not smart enough to know that you cannot build conifidence by telling young athletes how bad they played or how they suck! Oh, well, I guess that's life, and there will always be those who have to show how smart they are by ranting and raving and continually repeating the ovbious. None of us enjoyed the loss today, but some of us are able to look forward to the next battle and hope we can win it. We have not played well on the road, that's for sure, but everybody knows that! Why do some of these dummies have to keep repeating it? On the other hand, we have not lost a game at home this year. Where is the team support for this feat? We have two home games coming up, and I hope we win them both. I will continue to support Tech and its athletic programs, no matter how difficult the times become.

Thanks for letting me get this off my chest!
    TD
    I hear almost no bashing of players. The theme you should be reading in these messages is that our coaching is very poor. Its obvious and for the most part I think fans have been very respectful since the Boise game of our players. We have got to do something or we will be starting a football program from scratch - trying to gain football players and fans. I think we have good players now - and don't think we have had the number of fans they deserved up to now.

If our coaches can ADMIT we have a huge problem and turn things around, more power to them. But, I don't even see recognition of a problem after all these losses with a same ugly theme!

If you keep doing the same thing that you've been doing and expect different results then you are not too smart!

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markay714
    If our coaches can ADMIT we have a huge problem and turn things around, more power to them. But, I don't even see recognition of a problem after all these losses with a same ugly theme!
    OK, world renouned coach. Please explain to me what the 'problem' is. We played a very excellent game well into the third quarter until we got a very bad call on a sure touchdown from a fumbled lateral, and then several minutes later, on a well played and coached drive, we had an unfortunate fumble by a very good running back who is always trying to get more yardage than the opposition wants him to have. Now, pray tell me, what did the coaches do wrong here? I really fail to see the problem. Is this really worth bashing everybody, saying we suck, and such? Did you even listen to the game? I don't remember seeing you in the chat room during the game, so I wonder where you have gotten your information.

TD
    ~~

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    [quote:123dfc4bfc="markay714"] If our coaches can ADMIT we have a huge problem and turn things around, more power to them. But, I don't even see recognition of a problem after all these losses with a same ugly theme!
    OK, world renouned coach. Please explain to me what the 'problem' is. We played a very excellent game well into the third quarter until we got a very bad call on a sure touchdown from a fumbled lateral, and then several minutes later, on a well played and coached drive, we had an unfortunate fumble by a very good running back who is always trying to get more yardage than the opposition wants him to have. Now, pray tell me, what did the coaches do wrong here? I really fail to see the problem. Is this really worth bashing everybody, saying we suck, and such? Did you even listen to the game? I don't remember seeing you in the chat room during the game, so I wonder where you have gotten your information.

TD
    ~~[/quote:123dfc4bfc]

TD, I'll answer with the utmost of respect because I admire your devotion to our Dawgs and the lengths you go to to attend the games, but to tell you the truth, we were down by two scores, easily on those two plays you mentioned. We weren't stopping Boise enough to pull this game out. Those were about the only two positive things in the second half.

So, to answer you question posed to Markay, the 'problem' is we didn't make any halftime adjustments as we never do. We ran the same game plan over and over just as we have done the whole season. The few good plays we had in the second half were a credit to our players because they were achieved on sheer athletic talent alone. Imagine what that athletic ability could have accomplished if we had thrown something at Boise they didn't expect.

[quote:4ed1a64cb0="markay714"] If our coaches can ADMIT we have a huge problem and turn things around, more power to them. But, I don't even see recognition of a problem after all these losses with a same ugly theme!

TD
    ~~[/quote:4ed1a64cb0]

Yes, I listened to every minute of the game as I was sitting in my office at work - working on a day that was supposed to be off. So, I didn't have time to get your expert opinion on the happenings during the game. I earn my living another way - not as a coach - I've never even PLAYED football except for the backyard variety as a kid - I'm an old girl! So, its not my job to even come up with what the problem is - and I've never used the words that you put on me. So, please check my posts. We clearly have a repeated pattern in our games - we can do well in the first half and lose ugly in the second. I recognize the problem but not the solution - the reason I'm an engineer and not a coach. I have a different set of challenges that I have chosen to earn a living meeting. Our coaches need to do a better job of adjustments and I don't know what they are - just that they need to be made!!

+ Reply to Thread