+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Fans First

Puppy Navalbronco is an unknown
    I give your team major kudos for the game they played today. It was the FIRST time all year that the fans stayed until the end. Usually most leave at the half (due to blowouts) or the end of the third at the latest. :lol:

Your guys kept playing, and playing hard, always feeling they were in it. Granted it seemed as though the Broncos were out of sync most of the day. I attribute this to all of this weeks hoopla over their first ever ranking and bowl talk. Also Dinwiddie was banged up and unable to move out of the pocket much and was very tentative of turning downfield while scrambling which is not like him. He limped most of the day and coach said his hand got pretty banged up early. Your team also played very good and that had alot to do with it as well. Your team saw that and took advantage of it. And thats a sign of a good team.

Good luck the rest of the year. Let me know when that bowl pool is starting up and count me in.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    There are more than one reasons to stay when you're whipping the opposition - gloating is one that comes to mind. It wasn't close. Y'all do us proud in a bowl game and beat somebody good - BAD! And, we'll hope to make a better showing next time.

The game was much closer than the score indicated IMHO :wink:

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    How'd that gumbo turn out? Did it taste better with bulldawg?

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    We know what you're really getting at - you want us to stay like this forever - so you can beat up on us again like this. Any 36 to 10 game is not close!

I never got any!! I attended a couple work related tailgate. Alot of BBQ chicken, Chorizos, German Sausage, Chilli, and a fire to warm my tush 8O

+ Reply to Thread