+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Other Fans Agree with Us

Puppy Rafter17 is an unknown
    I was the fan that wrote that on the WACboard.

I wrote that because I thought your team was better than both Hawaii and Fresno.. however lets get one thing straight...

Your ability to judge talent must be as horrible as the coach your so heartily lament.

Boise simply outplayed your Bulldogs everywhere else but on the Oline.

Your Dbacks were so incredibly much slower then our WR's that if you watch the game you'd see that we could have struck deep much more often than the 97 yard TD.

That speed you say you had so much of not only never happened, it was never even displayed. I am SO incredibly sick of seeing Tech fans boast about their talent. Last year you guys won by 4 points.. not exactly a resounding win... and this year you scored all of 10 points, and nothing after halftime to LOSE by 26 points. Your coaches may be the ones calling the plays, but it wasn't them out there stuffing your run and swatting all those passes.

I have no problem giving props when I see them, but I also have no problem saying BS when I see it. Fans like you are the reason I absolutely LOVED watching the Broncos slap your bulldogs around on Saturday! You should get together with some of your fellow delusionary fans, (Slaudog and Coolhandclyde) and console each other with your tales of superior speed and talent.

I'll give you one thing, Tech is comparable to Fresno in one way... both schools have fans that are so blinded by their own feelings of superiority that they often fail to see reality. Your only talent advantage is in spinning reality and making up excuses.

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    You're right Sooner. Just about all of the threads on the football board need to end now. All we're doing is creating hard feeling between people over a season gone bad. I've endured bad seasons before and we'll survive this one and stay in D-1 in spite of what some people think. Bring on basketball.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafter17
    I was the fan that wrote that on the WACboard.

Your Dbacks were so incredibly much slower then our WR's that if you watch the game you'd see that we could have struck deep much more often than the 97 yard TD.
    Bullshit! You're saying Boazy could have "struck deep" anytime you wanted..LOL! But, I guess your coaches just decided not to, huh.

Fans like you are the reason I absolutely LOVED watching the Broncos slap your bulldogs around on Saturday!
    Fans like you is why I'm gonna enjoy some BCS team bitch-slap you in a bowl game.

Bulldog JohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the earsJohnStOnge seems to have something between the ears
    <<You mentioned the skilled positions. I noticed you did not mention what really counts: the OL and Front 7 on defense. >>

You guys are amazing. I suppose that means the belief is that Louisiana Tech has a lot of talent on the front 7. They're 81st in rushing defense and give up 4.2 yards per rush.

So instead of considering the possibility that maybe some of you were over estimating Louisiana Tech's talent level before the season, you blame it all on the coaches' game management decisions. The Bulldogs have talent and speed in the defensive front 7 that should dominate the WAC but it performs like tissue paper. Got to be the coaches.

I think a lot of this comes from believing recruiting hype. I think some of you decide that the Bulldogs have a big talent edge on most of the other WAC programs and you just won't see otherwise no matter what happens.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Pulling the entire 1st string at one time and inserting the entire 2nd string for 2 series in a row is a COACHING decision.

When the first string is in and a systematic rotation is used with the second string players, the results are usually much better.

Not everything can be proven by statistics, John. The only statistic I am really concerned with is the W & L's.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute
    Rafter,

Your team has beaten our team ONCE. Do it again and I'll buy you a milkshake.

Puppy Rafter17 is an unknown
    Here are some direct quotes from last year from Slaudog & his buddies off your old Delphi board for ya Dawg80, *(but some of these might as well be yours from yesterday too).. hope you enjoy reading about how high you guys were last year and how far you've fallen this year. Does it even register how stupid these statements were then... now think about how stupid they are NOW! I especially enjoy #'s 1, 3, 11, 13, & 24 :lol:

__________________________________________________ ____________
    1) "Tech SHOULD win the WAC again this year because we simply have more talented players than Boise St."

2) "Realistically, LA TECH easily has more raw talent and speed than anybody in the WAC, with the exception of Fresno State and Hawaii. And we don't even play Hawaii this year. Nobody else, including Boise State, Rice or SMU, has the horses to PHYSICALLY stay with Tech."

3) "Louisiana Tech's talent level is FAR superior to that of most WAC teams, including Rice and SMU. In fact, in the WAC, only Fresno St. and Hawaii have comparable talent to TECH."

4) "BOISE STATE SUCKS! STATE SCHOOL! A BIG, FAT, O-FOR AGAINST LOUISIANA TECH UNIVERSITY!!!!"

5) "BOISE STILL SUCKS ......and have never beaten Louisiana Tech."

6) "BOISE STATE SUCKS! WE OWN BOISE! WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT UP UNTIL YOU BEAT US AT SOMETHING"

7) "Would you just go ahead and start your excuses for next year. I am interested to here them. "

8) "Boise has NO SPEED! You can't beat teams from the South with no speed! They were by far the slowest team we played last year! That is the MAIN REASON we own them!"

9) "The thing that kept you in the game was the fluke blocked punt for a touchdown and the TE that we had no answer for on 3rd and forever several times. Consider yourselves extremely fortunate to have even been in the game that late!"

10) "BSU fans think they have a better program then us and talk alot of SMACK for a school that has not beaten the DAWGS in any SPORT! I hope they lose every game and we run over them again just like we always do!"

11) "What Bowl game did Boise play in last year--Toilet Bowl!"

12) "Louisiana Tech OWNS BSU."

13) "WHAT HAPPENED WHEN WE PLAYED YA'LL---ASS-WHOOPING!"

14) "We are used to playing on that Blue turf of ya'lls even if it is new. We will beat the Broncos by 2 TD's this year. Sorry maybe in a couple of years you might be competitive, but not this year or next."

15) "Never had any trouble with Boise where ever we played them. Don't expect that to change."

18) "Boise's got nothing this year, Dinwiddie has got a noodle for an arm and his favorite weapon the TE is long gone and he was the only good player ya'll had last year. Your D is slow and definitely will not be able to keep up with our FAST WRs this year, and our go-to guy (WR)is back."

19) "Will Dimwiddie be able to play this coming year? If he does our 246 pound soph. linebacker may knock him out worse than that stuff he took."

20) " BSU sucks and so does your blue field!"

21) "Boise State fans already have an inferiority "complex" about Louisiana Tech. They won't be happy about this. But heh, until Boise State proves that they can beat Tech on the field, I'm not sure the Broncs deserve any better."

22) "Actually, it's too bad BSU doesn't have a baseball team. Why? Because Tech's baseball team was so crappy this year that BSU might have had a chance to finally beat Tech at something. HA!"

23) "Not only will we continue to dominate Boise State on the field, but on the court too. We've just got better athletes and better coaches than them."

24) "BOISE BLOWS, they'll be lucky to be above .500 next year."

25) "We own Boise, we're so in their heads that they'll never beat us, they're the one WAC team that I don't even worry about."
    __________________________________________________ _____________
    Poor untalented Boise State... 10-1, ranked #21 & #23... will win the WAC with no conf. losses, first time in 13 years... but we all know that Tech is the more talented team. :wink:

As for beating you again Clyde... won't have that chance till next year, as good as our Football team is, our Basketball team is that bad. Next year's football game tho should be good, we've got some studs leaving, but some coming back too. I'd take a milkshake bet on it, but I wouldn't touch basketall with a 10-foot pole. Give us another 2 years to recover from the Jensen death penalty in Basketball, then we might be competitive.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar
    Speaking of Slaudawg - where is he? He has been absent from this board for a long time. :wink:

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Hey Rafterman,

I think #2 is mine, but can't lay claim to the others.

Tech does have more talent than Boazy. Perhaps, not a lot more, but more. The problem is, your coaches are light years ahead of our bums. And your team is on a roll, playing with a lot of confidence....ours ain't. That is why you won Saturday.

I know you won't agree with me on the talent-assessment, so let's just let it drop.

And I extend my apologies for getting out of hand. But, I'm an emotional kind of guy...can't help it.

I will be rooting for you guys in your bowl game.

Good luck.

+ Reply to Thread