This is what Techasdog (I think I spelled it right) sent to me. I wouldn't have embarassed him and posted it, but since he called me an idiot I will:

Rooster: I don't know how many games you have attended in the locker room at the half, under I don't know how many coaches, but I strongle suspect the answer is "ZERO" Most of you guys who talk like you know so much don't have a clue. After the team has spend a week of practice on the game plan they intend on using, what kind of 'adjustments' do you really think that the coaches can make in the locker room at halftime? You have 20 minutes if you are lucky, and most of that time is spent on checking the condition of the players, attending to any injuries that have occurred, everybody taking a pottie break, some changing equipment, and other major and minor distractions. Please enlighten me on what kind of 'adjustments' a coach can make? Please tell me what your credentials are. I would really be interested to know.

TD

Just to let you guys know the whole story, this is what I posted back:

TD-
Having played football my entire life, almost walking on at Tech, having coached it the last 2 years in high school. There are my credentials. I know I'm no Kirk Herbstreit, but I do know a little about the game. Every football team in America goes into a game w/ a game plan, on Offense and Defense. At halftime if you are losing 31-0, obviously, you need to make some defense and halftime adjustmenst b/c what you are doing abviously isn't working as the score would indicate and offense isn't working either, so let's change it up a little. Likewise if you go into halftime losing 31-28, the offense is clicking but the defense isn't, so some defensive adjustments must be made. Likewise, if you go into halftime down 3-0, the defense is clicking and some offensive adjustmenst must be made. Halftime adjustments are a major part of the game. You don't stick to something if it doesn't work. If a gameplan is to run the ball off the tackles. If we have 11 yards rushing at the half off the tackles, do you think I would do the same thing in the second half? Hell NO, I would run the ball outside of the ends, pass some, etc... Obviously, if you look at one of the post on the football page, the scores are posted by quarter for each game this season. If we have been playing almost every team close in the first half, how do you explain us getting our ass kicked every second half? The coaches for the opposing team made the halftime adjustments, where we didn't b/c out idiot of a coach says they are over-rated. If your game plan on defense was to play a base w/out bringing the blitz, and the opposing QB has passed for 185 yards in the first half. In the second half, I'm going to bring the blitz from different places, or stop it all together and drop them into coverage if it isn't working. I could give you thousands of halftime adjustments that my junior high and high school coaches made. We even did stuff in the game that we didn't practice, b/c we had to adjust to something different. I know that would be rocket science though to Bicknell b/c halftime adjustmenst are over-rated. My high school playing record in 4 years is 45-8, as a coach 19-4 w/ a state championship, not bragging just the facts. Maybe you and Bicknell could come to my house and we could watch some film together on how every team but Louisiana Tech in Division 1A makes halftime adjustmenst but us b/c our coach says they are over-rated. People like you need to wake up and smell the shit Bicknell is full of. I could literally give 4 examples of how much the players do not rspect Bicknell b/c some very good friends of mine played for him. But I won't b/c i don't have the credentials.

Rooster- class of 1999

I'm just trying to defend myself since I was called and idiot, and most of us on here don't know what the hell is going on in the game of football.