+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New board....New LOGIN problem

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Now, for some reason, I have to type in both my username and password each time I want to log in. I am a member of many, many, many other forums and when I chose "always log me in" on ALL the others I have no problems accessing those boards. It's only this one where it doesn't seem to work. I do have cookies enabled, else I couldn't access those other forums either.

Little help please.

BTW, when did my username get switched to lowercase dawg80, instead of the way I originally joined Dawg80?

Varsity Bulldog TDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the roughTDAWG is a jewel in the rough TDAWG's Avatar
    I also have to retype my user name and password every time I log in. In addition, if I don't use the window with BB&B up in it for a while, I have to log on again. Any ideas on how to make these problems go away?

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    We're workin on all of that. It's a cookie issue. One of the other admins made some changes yesterday and I haven't had the problem any more. Let us know if you're still having it or if it seems to be fixed.

TDF

+ Reply to Thread