+ Reply to Thread

Thread: C'mon Fans. Show your Tech Pride!

Puppy bulldog92 seems to have something between the earsbulldog92 seems to have something between the earsbulldog92 seems to have something between the earsbulldog92 seems to have something between the earsbulldog92 seems to have something between the earsbulldog92 seems to have something between the ears
    OK, I agree this has been one of the most disappointings football seasons in a while, but please don't let that keep you from Independence Stadium at 2:00 Saturday. The last thing we need is to create more jokes about our attendance for games. My biggest fear is that there will be less in attendance than were at the Fair Park vs. C. E. Byrd game a few weeks ago (high school teams) or any other high school game played at Independence this year. I agree our team is a HUGE disappointment but please don't let our fans be one too. Come out and show your pride for your University even if there is no pride in our football program.

Varsity Bulldog Beauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the roughBeauxier Dawg is a jewel in the rough Beauxier Dawg's Avatar
    Right on! REAL fans go to every home game, regardless of the record. It is still our school, and I am damn proud to be a Bulldog!

Go Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    I don't think you need to explain that Byrd and Fair Park are high schools. Probably at least 10-15% on here went to one of the two schools or are from Shreveport.

Byrd-FP was a huge rivalry back in the day, way before my day.

As a side-note, Fair Park is dropping to 4A next year.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    I saw that they were dropping down Sport. They were clearly over matched against WM when I saw them, but they would have been over matched against most 5A teams (if not all) I saw this year.

Question........I saw that Caddo was also moving down to 4A. Does Caddo not field a football team? If so, why not?

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I will be there giving all I can, as always...

+ Reply to Thread