+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LADY TECHSTERS ON RADIO/INTERNET

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar
    As we begin another year of broadcasting Lady Techsters we at KXKZ and "Lite Rock B-99.3" want to thank all the faithful listeners. We also want you to know that with the girls and guys playing on the same nights many times Jim O. does call what game we put on which stations. The internet stream game will be determined by which game goes to the entire radio network...if the game is on the radio network it will be on the internet stream at our web site. Since the conference schedule has the girls and guys playing the same team but on different home courts :?: :?: :?: :?: It is impossible to put both on internet stream at this time .
    You can find out which team will be on internet stream by going to our web page (the same web page to hear the games on the net)
    WWW.Z1075fm.com and click on live sports. THANKS FOR LISTENING AND YOUR SUPPORT OF OUR RADIO SPONSORS FOR LADY TECHSTER BASKETBALL.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I suspect you are trying to tell us that we have to put up a bunch of money to buy you another server so that you can put both on the Internet at the same time!

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aubunique
    I suspect you are trying to tell us that we have to put up a bunch of money to buy you another server so that you can put both on the Internet at the same time!
    After this sarcastic remark I don't know exactly where to start--
    1. only about 6 games (mostly guys games) will not be on the internet total between Lady Techsters and men
    2. who are you refering to by "WE"
    3.it's not just another server--it would take another computer for streaming-another line to Monroe and another server.
    4. the server belongs to Tech they bought it and it is theirs not ours and we put up the other stuff to stream and the personel etc.
    5.It is a post like this that will drive me off the board (you probably don't give a damn) but I have always tried to inform the posters here and the football and mens board of Tech's events on radio. Up until this kind of post I have really enjoyed this board--if you have a problem with the way we work our tails off here at the radio station in order to promote all of Tech sports for a long time - send me a pm and tell us about your problem--just make sure you have your facts straight first.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    I am sure that Aub didn't mean it that sarcastically, but I can not speak for him.

I appreciate KXKZ and all that they do. We appreciate you on this board and bringing as many games to us in other states via the internet.

Thanks

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Ed, thanks for the info. Aubry is one of our very faithful fans, and probably didn't mean that comment to be as critical as it came off sounding. He is also one of the fans who really benefits from the internet stream, because he lives six or seven hours away.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech77
    Ed, thanks for the info. Aubry is one of our very faithful fans, and probably didn't mean that comment to be as critical as it came off sounding. He is also one of the fans who really benefits from the internet stream, because he lives six or seven hours away.
    Aub doesn't even live in Fayettenam -

He lives in the Hintherland where Fayettenam is considered the big city...

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    Ed...

Aub is one of our most faithful supporters and I'm sure he didn't mean his post to sound sarcastic, even though it did. He's definitely not one of the dyed-in-the-wool perpetual complainers on BB&B. Maybe he was just having a bad day.

I think I speak for the great majority of BB&Bers out there, including Aub, when I say we REALLY appreciate the hard work you guys put in to promote Tech athletics and bring the games to us.

I think it was also a nice touch to give us a heads-up on why a few games won't make it during the season.

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar
    Ed- don't leave because of one post-or poster- sometimes a post just does not come out as we mean it. I' sure Aubury did not mean what he said. Sometime his newspaper writing gets in the way of his syntax. :cry:

+ Reply to Thread