+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Positive feeling about direction

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    After a long phone visit today with Rountree I feel 100% confident that we have a plan for the present and for the future in baseball. Tree is always positive BUT today he seemed re-energized.

I will try keep all posted on the happenings and ways that we can help Wade and Tree right the ship.

First thing for ALL OF US TO DO is buy a 2003 Season Family Pass. The goal is 1,000 season passes. Can you imagine how BIG that would be for this program before the FIRST PITCH IS EVER THROWN in JANUARY??? WOW

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Martie, I'm sensing everyone is so bummed about football right now that they aren't willing to believe in anything positive. Maybe the Dunkin Dawgs will get things going in the right direction, generate some positive vibes and people will start buying the season baseball tickets. I'll say this, if you put Coach Simoneaux in a room with enough Tech supporters they'll all buy passes. He makes a TERRIFIC impression.

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    Maybe he would be intrested in coming to talk to the Baton Rouge Group I am trying to get started??? That would be a great first guest for us.

Brennan

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Martie-
    I emailed them both today with the names of a couple of recruits in vidalia that are studs. I don't think Tech is currently recruiting either, but one I think has given a verbal to southern miss but is not set in stone and the other kid could be a great catcher. I didn't know what else to do so I emailed them and hopefully they will get in on these guys before too late. He was impressive on Growl last night and the field and new fence looks GREAT!

+ Reply to Thread