+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Next/Previous Topic

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    I love how the next & previous topic is at the top of the thread.

Is there any way we can also have those at the bottom, so we don't have to scroll up (I know I am lazy).

Thanks for the hard work guys.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    That's been there for a while, but watch out, the read_tracking mod has "messed" with it and I need to track that down.

I guess it COULD be added to the bottom. I'll take a look at it and see where would be a good place.

Chris

+ Reply to Thread