+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Growl Questions

Champ Reddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of lightReddawg is a glorious beacon of light
    I know there was some discussions about whether or not this was an appropriate question or not. Just wanted to get some opinions about it and see what others thought. Again, I don't want to belittle or embarrass him, but I think its a question he SHOULD be able to answer. Any thoughts????

"Coach, I know we still have two games left this season and I plan on being at both cheering for our Dawgs, but this is our last growl for the year, and I won't have another chance to ask this question after this season is over. What changes, if any, do you plan to make during the offseason and what will the focus be on during recruiting so that we can get back on the winning track and win our second WAC championship."

Reddawg

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Send it to -

bulldoggrowl@hotmail.com

And I will make sure he gets it...

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Is this an appropriate question? "How long after the final game must I wait before I can back the U-haul up to your house and start loading up your shit?"

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    He is your neighbor...

I think if I were you I would have a sign that says...

"Jack Lives Next Door" -

in my front yard for the next 12 months or so....

It may save an unnecessary egging or two...

+ Reply to Thread