+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official "Get your post count back" thread

Hybrid View

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    If you know how many posts you had prior to the board hack a few months ago. Post it here.

We'll get to it.

TDF (Chris)

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    weunice, TECHAJUN, RougeDawg, and CYFAIRDAWG are fixed.

Puppy BULLDAWG is an unknown
    [strike:48a910197f]I had about 30 posts.[/strike:48a910197f] DONE, EJ

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Dirtydawg is fixed <---- That didn't come out right :lol:

Varsity Bulldog Papadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the earsPapadawg62 seems to have something between the ears Papadawg62's Avatar
    [strike:d3a1b3a9f5]PapaDawg had 82[/strike:d3a1b3a9f5] DONE, EJ

Champ ARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really niceARKDAWG02 is just really nice ARKDAWG02's Avatar
    [strike:1fa05b6a5b]ARKDAWG02 had 133[/strike:1fa05b6a5b] DONE, EJ

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    [strike:06f78fcb48]I had at least 20.[/strike:06f78fcb48] DONE, EJ

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    Dirtydawg is fixed <---- That didn't come out right :lol:
    Then VW has some esplainen to do.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    [strike:cfa086eab9]I think I had around 150. thanks![/strike:cfa086eab9] DONE, EJ

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar
    [strike:c414b943d0]I think I had about 120.[/strike:c414b943d0] DONE, EJ

Bulldog TechFanInTX is an unknown TechFanInTX's Avatar
    [strike:a7949b1829]I am not positive, but I think it was around 60.[/strike:a7949b1829]- Done - TDF

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    I had 54 more than I had originally thought.

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg
    I had 54 more than I had originally thought.
    You cheated, David :wink:

Just so everyone knows how he can be so very precise, we found about 30-40 member's post counts from 9/20/02. Eric is handling updating everyone.

TDF (Chris)

Puppy Anonymous is an unknown
    I had about 560 on the old Delphi Board

and around 130 on the old "new" BB&B that got clobbered.

Puppy Anonymous is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    I had about 560 on the old Delphi Board

and around 130 on the old "new" BB&B that got clobbered.

guys... the "Guest" post above was from me. For some reason, I got logged on as guest and I wasn't aware until I saw the post. the numbers shown there are mine.

Bill

+ Reply to Thread