+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official "Get your post count back" thread

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    How did a guest post on here?

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg
    How did a guest post on here?
    Well Sportdawg, I'm not a guest! I'm Bill Pup60 aka

Bill Brummett
    Houston, TX

I'm just trying to post under my name but something is fowled up. this is now my 3rd try to get my update info to EJ or one of the other admin guys. Hopefully, the 3rd time will be the charm....

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    I was just wondering. Because one time, I tried to post when I wasn't logged in, and it wouldn't let me. I just thought it was odd that it let you.

Champ Bill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the roughBill Pup60 is a jewel in the rough
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Pup60
    [quote:dccdfdd09d="sportdawg"]How did a guest post on here?
    Well Sportdawg, I'm not a guest! I'm Bill Pup60 aka

Bill Brummett
    Houston, TX

I'm just trying to post under my name but something is fowled up. this is now my 3rd try to get my update info to EJ or one of the other admin guys. Hopefully, the 3rd time will be the charm....[/quote:dccdfdd09d]

Techdawgfan, EJ, et al.... since this is getting confusing here are my numbers again now that the board is recognizing me again.

I had about 560 on the old Delphi Board

and [strike:dccdfdd09d]around 130 on the old "new" BB&B that got clobbered[/strike:dccdfdd09d] DONE - EJ

Bill B.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Let me take these in order.

BILL - We'll get it updated tomorrow. Eric is handling A LOT of these and has some pretty accurate numbers from about a week before the board crash I've given him. Also, we're not adding Delphi posts here. Everybody started new with the new www.latechbbb.com site.

DAVID - When we set up this site after the hack, some people were having some problems logging in. So we set up THIS FORUM, the HELP so that anyone could post here. That way, if someone was having problems logging in, they still had a place to go where they could post their problems in a message as a guest. This is the ONLY forum on the site where non-registered guests can post.

(TDF) Chris

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    Surely I haven't posted 114 times since the crash! However, I had at least enough posts on the old board to move up one notch. I think that number was 88. I would have thought I have posted more than 26 times on the new board. I don't know if this number includes the old posts or not.

The important thing is that I cannot go over two posts per day average. Some wives set a limit of two drinks per day for their husbands. My wife has limited me to two posts per day. So, don't add any posts to my total if it will bring me above two per day.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Sooner,

You may want to make sure your wife doesn't see this thread then :twisted:

Here are the number we have from 9/20. Now before anyone starts adjusting what they said earlier or asking how long before we make all these adjustments or anything else, ERIC IS WORKING ON THIS!!! Give him TIME!

These came on of the pick 'em contests, the week of the Penn St. game. They are the most accurate we have, but they don't address how many post you made between 9/20 and 9/24 when the board was hacked. We're not going to worry about THAT!

TDF (Chris)

TDF (Chris)
    TDF - 507
    arkansasbob - 60
    EJ - 685
    bigtiger - 9
    ggoose - 164
    rxdawg - 173
    dchi72 - 26
    dirtydawg - 518
    jay - 110
    Patedawg - 6
    techfreak - 50
    bluedawg - 58
    T_Won - 52
    cyfairdawg - 123
    champ967 - 211
    Austindawg - 264
    mildawg - 29
    kdaniel - 221
    rougedawg - 96
    dwayne - 471
    dawgpound - 16
    spacedawg - 47
    latechdawg - 12
    sportdawg - 74
    dawg80 - 283
    rossp917 - 128
    dogswin - 212
    faninmonroe - 193
    inudesu - 139
    vadawg - 5
    darbonedon - 8
    diaperdog - 7
    footballdogg - 63
    tbdawg - 6
    latechrandy - 6
    bulldawg - 28
    vettewrecker - 78
    tech77 - 360
    papadawg62 - 72
    cool hand clyde - 248
    dawgbitten - 276
    soonerdawg - 175
    arkdawg02 - 140
    bossdawg - 77
    dawgtrot - 17
    yobrefstank - 38
    tulsadawg - 126
    rhinodawg - 91
    myth_dawg - 85
    jadedawg - 20
    bone_afide_dawg - 19
    godawgs - 9
    coop2002 - 103
    caseydawg - 80
    leedawg - 37
    turbodawg - 84
    tylertechsas - 423
    ntxdawg - 69
    oldblue - 103
    bignasty - 77
    hisaw - 91
    hogdawg - 251

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Wow, I didn't realize I had that many posts. What would really be impressive if I had said anything of importance in all those posts. Well, I guess I can still go for quantity if not quality.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TechDawgFan
    Sooner,

You may want to make sure your wife doesn't see this thread then :twisted:

Here are the number we have from 9/20. Now before anyone starts adjusting what they said earlier or asking how long before we make all these adjustments or anything else, ERIC IS WORKING ON THIS!!! Give him TIME!

These came on of the pick 'em contests, the week of the Penn St. game. They are the most accurate we have, but they don't address how many post you made between 9/20 and 9/24 when the board was hacked. We're not going to worry about THAT!

TDF (Chris)

TDF - 507
    arkansasbob - 60
    EJ - 685
    bigtiger - 9
    ggoose - 164
    rxdawg - 173
    dchi72 - 26
    dirtydawg - 518
    jay - 110
    Patedawg - 6
    techfreak - 50
    bluedawg - 58
    T_Won - 52
    cyfairdawg - 123
    champ967 - 211
    Austindawg - 264
    mildawg - 29
    kdaniel - 221
    rougedawg - 96
    dwayne - 471
    dawgpound - 16
    spacedawg - 47
    latechdawg - 12
    sportdawg - 74
    dawg80 - 283
    rossp917 - 128
    dogswin - 212
    faninmonroe - 193
    inudesu - 139
    vadawg - 5
    darbonedon - 8
    diaperdog - 7
    footballdogg - 63
    tbdawg - 6
    latechrandy - 6
    bulldawg - 28
    vettewrecker - 78
    tech77 - 360
    papadawg62 - 72
    cool hand clyde - 248
    dawgbitten - 276
    soonerdawg - 175
    arkdawg02 - 140
    bossdawg - 77
    dawgtrot - 17
    yobrefstank - 38
    tulsadawg - 126
    rhinodawg - 91
    myth_dawg - 85
    jadedawg - 20
    bone_afide_dawg - 19
    godawgs - 9
    coop2002 - 103
    caseydawg - 80
    leedawg - 37
    turbodawg - 84
    tylertechsas - 423
    ntxdawg - 69
    oldblue - 103
    bignasty - 77
    hisaw - 91
    hogdawg - 251
    DONE - All of these posts have been added to the actual post count on this board.

Varsity Bulldog OkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to allOkieDawg is a name known to all
    [strike:519b50dc15]I had approximately 52?[/strike:519b50dc15] DONE - EJ

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Wow. Thanks for fixing my post count. I had read the thread a while back, but wasn't real worried about getting mine fixed -- figured y'all had better stuff to do.

You guys rule.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    [strike:4e64513089]farright30 had 91 posts.[/strike:4e64513089] DONE, EJ

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    [strike:53cfd24df7]Dawg04 had apprx. 100 . I know I broke 88 but not how many more than that[/strike:53cfd24df7] DONE - EJ

+ Reply to Thread