+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Millsaps College

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Got the Bulldog basketball media guide yesterday (life is good) and was surprised to learn that we hold a slim series advantage (13-12) against Millsaps College. In fact, the Majors (their mascot) have won the last two meetings. The catch is that the last game between the two schools was played in 1944-45, which is a few years before I was born, much less cognizant of Tech athletics.

I love the media guide.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    I'm assuming you will be one of the beautiful people in attendance Sunday...

Section 113.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    Section 107 is the place to be in the TAC...

Maybe next year. For men's basketball, my impression is that you can pretty much pick your section and I picked one where I wouldn't take it in the face from the Hoop Troop.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Nope, Section 101, right next to Mrs. Richard and the little ones. They are fun to watch.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden
    I'm assuming you will be one of the beautiful people in attendance Sunday...
    Don't know about being beautiful, but I'll be there. Also, I am bringing an old buddy, who played at Stanford from 1973-75. He was starting point guard for SU when Rich Kelly was there (later of the N.O. Jazz) and he played against Bill Walton's UCLA teams.

My friend is a professor at Arizona State, where he is a faculty advisor for the basketball team. And he coached two years at a juco in California.

I'll be interested in his analysis of the Dunkin' Dawgs.

See ya Sunday at the TAC!

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute
    I was hoping to get to Ruston on Sunday. But I haven't as of yet received my tickets. Does anyone know if the season passes have been mailed?

I got mine early last week - you might want to call Ms Flo...

+ Reply to Thread