I understand that KXKZ's server did not join the broadcast till 1:57--I know that Dan Newman had wanted you all to hear this so I thought I would pass along what he said during pre game(yes I was there in the booth)--Danread the Watson article "chew on this" in it's entirety-word for word and called it the greatest artickle to describe Tech's season...he agreed with 100% and siad"Jimmy you hit the nail on the head"--he also said that he told Dwayne at the QB meeting Friday that he would not post on this board until everyone's real name was used on their posts. And at the end of the broadcast during the post game show his final words were "go check the BBB board I'm sure there is hate mail there for me"
As I told Dan in the booth during a timeout--I have m name posted and will do it again Ed Hebert--
I am posting this for your information because of the pre game show not getting on the net till 157pm....from the remarks Dan made after he praised Jimmy Watson's article I know he wanted EVERYONE to know how he feels.
BTW after reading the article word for word on the air and saying "Jimmy you hit the nail on the head" Dave said the same thing...
Dan said if everyone wants to help Tech--do 2 things #1. send your check to Tech and he gave the 257-4111 number incase they didn't know where to send it and #2. Be in attendance on Dec 5th for the Fresno game and for all Tech events--no excuses just be there