+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dean starting on Sunday

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    Unfortunately I will be out of town for Sunday afternoon's game but this stuck out to me from the article on the Latechsports.com site-

Louisiana Tech is also expected to make an adjustment to the starting lineup, inserting local Ruston High School product, sophomore guard Corey Dean.

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Extremely interesting and I didn't catch that.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar
    he started in place of johnson because we were playing a smaller team.

first 5: felton, wilder, dean, brown, meeking
    2nd 5: edwards, woods, davis, powell, johnson

im sure johnson will be back in the starting lineup for miss. st. and ark.

sykes played the last 4 minutes, i dont know why he didnt play any more than that.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    So the starting five could be like last year - big teams Zach started for smaller quicker teams Marco started.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by JAY
    sykes played the last 4 minutes, i dont know why he didnt play any more than that.
    I thought by the way he played - it was very obvious why he isn't seeing the floor much...

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar
    the last 4 minutes in the game isnt much to decide how well he played. i would rather see powell play than sykes, but if we lose johnson next year, we will need sykes. we should get him some minutes now before conference starts.

+ Reply to Thread