+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WEST. KENT RADIO PROBLEMS

Champ TECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really niceTECHAJUN is just really nice TECHAJUN's Avatar
    The Lady Tech WKU game broadcast was not heard because of problems with the radio feed from WKU network--it is our understanding that the network "crashed" before the game and they were unable to get KXKZ the feed-thus no internet feed..Malcom was at the Shreveport football game and was unable to make the trip to do the game for KXKZ and the Tech sports net. We apologize to everyone - but it was not KXKZ's problem - we were helpless....
    We were at the mercy of an out of state radio network station and there was absolutely nothing we could do here in Ruston to help solve the problem.
    Thanks for your understanding
    Ed Hebert
    KXKZ

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    No problem! I just thought I was in some sick comedy of errors. I had KXKZ ready on the internet, but they kept playing music. They then stated that they were having technical difficulties.

I thought "no problem" I will just head over to WKU's site. That site wanted me to download real player (I use winamp). So, frustrated, I started the download. That was going to take an hour. Alright, I thought, at least I can catch most of the second half. I then kept checking the KXKZ site. Problem was that it wouldn't stay on for more than 3 seconds at a time because of the strain that the download was causing.

So, FINALLY I got WKU's site up and going. There was still at least 25 minutes left in the game. It was then I realized that there wasn't anything on their site either. Either that or something was wrong with my computer.

I went back to the pre-computer days then and tried to catch the score at the bottom ticker on ESPN. IT WASN'T LISTED! I went to ESPN's website for scores and they had only the halftime score.

Long after the game was over I finally found the score.

Frustrating night. :huh2:

At least I know now that it wasn't just me.

So, do we have someone at AState tonight?

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    No problem, Ed. Was the site down yesterday for the Millsaps game? I tried to tune in and couldn't get it to work.

Thanks for all you do. Your website is a godsend for us out-of-towners.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    I listened to a lot of the game on the net yesterday, so it wasn't down.

+ Reply to Thread