+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GO BOWS!!

Puppy RCHawaii is an unknown
    I was just recently invited to the forum, so wanted to say nice site, very cool! Although I enjoy sports in general, and have no favorite- per sey..I am in Hawaii so........

GO BOWS!!!! Kill 'em all, let God sort them out!

Gotta love those Dawgs

Semper-Fi!

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar
    Go Bows! Beat 'bama!

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    That's awfully tame for a flame! We're definitely rooting for y'all to whip up on Bama BAD. After the LSU game, I was thinking that it'd be a tough game, but I'm hoping y'all were watching the Auburn Bama game - just do what they did. They made 'em look pretty pitiful. Somehow I think that Alabama/Auburn hatred had something to do with the results of that game!

Puppy RCHawaii is an unknown
    I was just thinking....wasn't really a flame-lol but it's not polite to walk in flaming now is it-since you all don' know me..now you do, so the gloves are off!!

Bama aint got nuthin' on UH- we're gonna stomp them like the wimps they are!! Get your walkin shoes on Bama, 'cause you're leaving at the opposite end of a very long rainbow ride!!

Ain't lettin' you slide, we got the WARRIOR PRIDE!!!

GO BOWS!!

+ Reply to Thread