+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Truly Impressed with Facilities

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    I made it to Ruston this weekend for the first time since Fall practice had started and was blown away at the look of the facilities. Understand this, I played at Tech for four years fairly recently and I couldn't believe how much better it looked. These are ideas that have been going around in Tree's mind I know for a long time, but it looks as if he has found a "partner in crime" in Simoneaux. I have to echo what mentechsters was saying in that a lot of things are actually being done instead of being said that they will be done. I just felt that the staff deserves to be commended on what has so far been accomplished in the first three months of the school year on the facilities. I know this also, that they are going to add bar and fence like structures in front of the dugouts. I cannot think of the right term for them, but trust me, these will make it look a lot better. ULL and many other schools have these in front of their dugouts.

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    Great Job to Simoneaux and staff.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar
    As I have posted before, a friend of my son is being recruited by Tech and has been very impressed with the coaches and Tech in general. I think the biggest drawback (especially with his parents) is the distance Tech is from their home. He is also being recruited by several other schools, so I don't think he has made up his mind yet.

Varsity Bulldog HounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the roughHounDoggy1 is a jewel in the rough
    Shreveport / Destin / Toledo Bend/Grand Isle
    The distance thing should not be a factor when you explain to the parents that Ruston is closer to Omaha than any other school the kid can attend. :lol:

Puppy vernon1945 is an unknown
    Tell him you will not find a better place to get an education and enjoy the game of baseball than Tech. He will be so busy with baseball stuff that he will have a hard time getting homesick. But the friends he makes there will go with him forever after he is finished. I do not know the new coach, I am sure he is a fine person, but I do know Coach Tree and you cannot find a better friend and coach. I truly do not think you can find a better school in the state for an education.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    You're right farright they look GREAT I saw them last week as well.

+ Reply to Thread