+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Crowd at Tulane

Puppy Popofadog is an unknown
    I was glad to see the Techsters down my way. I hope there are more coming that did a couple of years ago at UNO. If it was not for Brooke Lassiter's clan there would have only been 2 Tech fans there. OF course with the 2 of us and the Lassiter clan, we still had more fans than UNO did. NO kidding. Tulane does have a better following and a much better team than UNO. Hope there is a crowd coming. There will be at least 4.

Puppy BULLDAWG is an unknown
    I will be there with 4 others and possibly more.

Go Techsters!!

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    I was at a game against UNO a few years ago .. There were not many there but the ones that were seemed to be Tech fans. I sat next to a local high school team who was rooting for the Techsters. That was satisfying ... There was a very strange guy there who happens to be a huge Lady Tigers fan who was there to root AGAINST the Techsters. You may have noticed him. He was the one that did cartwheels and such. I had seen him at an LSU womens game as well. I will give him one thing. He is a dedicated fan who knows where the real competition is ...

Puppy BULLDAWG is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by weunice
    I was at a game against UNO a few years ago .. There were not many there but the ones that were seemed to be Tech fans. I sat next to a local high school team who was rooting for the Techsters. That was satisfying ... There was a very strange guy there who happens to be a huge Lady Tigers fan who was there to root AGAINST the Techsters. You may have noticed him. He was the one that did cartwheels and such. I had seen him at an LSU womens game as well. I will give him one thing. He is a dedicated fan who knows where the real competition is ...
    I remember that guy. He had black curly hair, wore an old faded LSU shirt and waived pom-poms. I remember he did a cartwheel and busted his ass. Very strange person.

Puppy Popofadog is an unknown
    Yes, I thought he was from space. I really was embarrased for him. He slid on the floor and did all kind of strange things.

+ Reply to Thread