+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stanford beats Florida

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Stanford made UF look rather ordinary last night, winning 69-65 over the Gators. I was not impressed with UF's play. Just an observation.

Of course the worst of it was my friend, the Stanford grad, had to call me and ask "is that the same Florida team that smoked Tech?"

Funny guy.

But, the Dawgs have opportunities to make amends. They can certainly beat both Miss State and Arkansas, and those two wins would be huge for this season, and for the program.

Go Dawgs!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I didn't get to watch the Stanford/Florida game but had the TV on in the newsroom and checked the score whenever I went to get water, etc.
    We still need not be ashamed of losing to Florida at their place!
    I hope a bunch of people somehow get to make the trip for the Arkansas game.
    Even though the seats won't be full of any nonSEC matchup in Fayetteville, there will be a huge crowd of Hog faithful and the Dawgs need some support.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    It was the freshmen that beat us at Florida. Freshmen are going to be inconsistent. Florida definitely has a talented group and when they are on - they are definitely on.

Plus, we were in their house. That is huge in bball.

We just need to go forward and blast the teams left on our schedule. We need to beat Miss. St. and Arkansas - plus give Texas a good game, but we need to beat the teams that we should beat as well this year.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    I see that Florida beat Kansas (#2 ranked)! That's good.

BTW, do the Dawgs play Jackson State tonite, or not? I see conflicting schedule listings.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar
    They do not play tonight. They had to clear out the schedule in case we advanced in the NIT.

+ Reply to Thread