+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A great day

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farright30
    Well I guess I'm "night" as smart as you all are. Is this some type of twisted inside-knowledge term that I was not let in on? Should I start questioning a conspiracy theory against the types of people just like me? Whats going on here? Im so confused....Seriously though, I guess I wasn't aware that someones mistake of typing in the wrong day of a college football game (especially considering the fact that it was a Friday game, not a traditional Saturday game for college) would ultimately determine his own intelligence. I mean really, who do I think I am? Why do I feel that I should question a mighty internet message board poster? We all know that they have such the reputation among all athletic programs so much that there isnt any connotation to the fact that they (posters) are sitting at home while someone else has their undeserved athletic program position. I am such an idiot to think the contrary.
    Slow down there big boy. I never questioned your intelligence. Although, now that you can't seem to understand a simple statement, I might. :lol: Incidentally, is it too late for me to ask you for your autograph for my son. ops: You were his favorite player at the games we attended for whatever that's worth.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    you just never know who you are dealing with on this board. I can't say I've always dealt with the brightest. So, if you were just joking around...sorry about that, no need to for me to over react.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar
    What about the autograph?

+ Reply to Thread