+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I am watching a...

Big Dog Jetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really niceJetstorm is just really nice Jetstorm's Avatar
    Apparently, dominating the debates wasn't enough to put Fletcher over the top. He lost by 500 votes. Barring any surprises in the recount and overseas absentee ballots, Rodney Alexander will be the next Congressman from the 5th District of Louisiana. I don't know how, but he pulled it off.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    We'll be fine. I sure wanted Lee, but we could have a much worse person than Rodney in there. He has good advisors for the agriculture issues. I just hope they will advise him in other areas as well. And that he will listen.

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar
    You have to remember Cooksey has been the ONLY Republican senator from this district ever.

Any body heard is Lee has made any comments about running again for office?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    You have to remember Cooksey has been the ONLY Republican senator from this district ever.

Any body heard is Lee has made any comments about running again for office? - 04

Cooksy is the first Rep. to serve in the newly drawn district, but McCrary (sp?) served also.

Have not heard anything about Lee yet. He has been quiet. I'm sure he will run again at some point.

+ Reply to Thread