+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "It's frustrating," said junior forward Trina Frie

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    She must be reading this board. I am frustrated myself ...

In our two losses our most glaring weaknesses have been exposed. Guard play and youth. Better now than later. That frustration is part of getting the younger players big game experience. When we have a legitimate scoring threat from the outside, there will be less frustration.

That experience is going to come whether we like it or not. Every game plan that will be devised against us in the future will be to a) double and triple team our inside players and b) go aggressively towards the basket to cause foul trouble. As long as we HAVE to play our youth, we will lose games but get better. This reminds me of the growing pains we had to go through the years before a young group of Techsters led by VJ and DW led us shockingly into a NC game in 1994.

NINE new players = growing pains. We are Louisiana Tech. We will bounce back.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    You are exactly right weunice! Thanks for the great post on a downer day!

+ Reply to Thread