+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats to Evangel

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    First, yes I am nuts. I freely admit it. But I did manage to leave Baton Rouge in time to make it to the game last night. Loooong day!

Evangel is pure class. It was really neat what Denny Duron had to say prior to the game. I can tell you it was greatly appreciated by the Rummel faithful.

As for the game, well, clearly the better team won. But it sure was fun to be there to root on my beloved Raiders. The good news is they return about 18 starters next year. So, should be another exciting season!

Raider Pride!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    I don't know how much ECA has improved since they met WM earlier in the year, but WM is definately a much better team. Hopefully it will be another good matchup.

Acadiana was IMO the most disciplined team WM has played this year. One foul up probably took them out of the game. I was pulling for WM, but felt bad for Acadiana. They were well coached and the kids played their hearts out.

Sure wish old Slaudawg would come talk some trash with me. :P

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Slaudawg is the exception to the rules! ECA fans I spoke with last night are pure class. Well, don't mean to impune SD, he's a classy guy too, just a bit "over the top" at times!

Should be a great game in the Dome.

+ Reply to Thread