+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TECHSTERS WHIP TULANE

Puppy Popofadog is an unknown
    Good second half for the Techsters. I really do not like to ride refs but Tech should have won by 30 if not for the refs. The Techsters overcame and looked pretty good the second half. 68-53

Big Dog SpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the roughSpaceDawg is a jewel in the rough SpaceDawg's Avatar
    A pretty good number of Tech fans turned out. I'd say about 50-75 [glow=blue:5b6b7b4763]LOUD[/glow:5b6b7b4763] fans.

Puppy Popofadog is an unknown
    I counted about 75 that I thought were obvious Tech fans. It was better than I thought.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    Great game for the Techsters and, especially, Amber. I wish I could have been there. I could hear the Tech crowd loud and clear at times. How many fans did Tulane have?

I started listening to the game on the Tulane broadcast, because I didn't want to hear the post game show on the Bulldogs - I was too upset. Their announcers were really getting on my nerves when Tulane was playing us tough. I switched over to the Tech broadcast for a while, but couldn't resist switching back when we surged ahead at the beginning of the second half. I enjoyed that tremendously. I stuck with it when Tulane got back in the game and loved hearing them eat their words. The guy on the broadcast was truly upset. He was wanting an upset so bad he could taste it and snapped at his female co-announcer several times.

Anyway, that was a good game. Tulane is a great team that will be a tournament team this year and go a couple of rounds if their placement is good.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    The officiating in the first half was truly disgusting. I was embarassed for that dyke ref's parents. She trly had something agianst the Techsters. They fought through the adversity though and still put it on Tulane.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute
    I think we will see that often on the road. The Techsters are vulnerable and other's smell blood. I think the ref's do too at times.

I was amazed at the amount of calls in the first half against us. Even the Tulane announcers made a comment or two about it. It did seem to get better in the second half, though. We are going to have to win despite bad calls this year. Just wait for the New Mexico game.

That game is going to be a HUGE test for us. They pack in the crowds there and will sell out the place for us. If Western Kentucky bothered us this will be 50 times worse. I am just glad we have a few confidence building games between now and then. ULL and Nichols should be offense building games. SFA will be decent and should tell us if we are ready for New Mexico.

Then comes the conference. We better have our stuff together for that this year. Hawaii and Rice are sure to challenge us again. The competition in the conference will not be near as intimidated as it was last year. That wore off with that Rice loss. We need to win out to prove that we should get a decent seed in the tournament. Even though we have home court for the first two games, they could really screw us with who they bring in. I am thinking that it is a gimme for them to send lsu our way.

+ Reply to Thread