+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oakes: THE ENTIRE ATHLETIC PROGRAM IS DEAD: WBB, MBB,FB,BB

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice
    WE SUCK IN EVERY SPORT UNDER YOUR LEADERSHIP! YOUR SMALL-MINDED THINKING IS KILLING LOUISIANA TECH UNIVERSITY! OUR ATTENDANCE SUCKS, OUR FUNDRAISING SUCKS, AND NOW EVERY ATHLETIC TEAM SUCKS!

Thank you for a job well done and please go back to politics.

Prsident Reneau is also to blame because he has sat back and let this happen. We were disgraced on national televison by our performance and our crowd attendance. Someone should be fired just for running out of hot coco by the first quarter. If concessions were privately run you can bet that would of not happen. Just one example of many that a bunch of mindless wonders are running the athletic department at LOUISIANA TECH!

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    I agree with you big dog. Its about time that we have some posters that are not deliusional in the thinking that we are on the rise as a program. Oakes is bad for this program and the sooner that we get rid of him, the better off Tech will be.

Puppy bulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebulldawg1192 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time bulldawg1192's Avatar
    I have to agree.

It is time for Top-Down changes...starting at the very top.

We need a re-evaluation of every aspect of our athletic program.

Varsity Bulldog gimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her gamegimpcoach is on top of his/her game gimpcoach's Avatar
    MY FEELINGS EXACTLY. I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR YEARS AS HE KILLED OFF OTHER SPORTS. I FEAR THAT WE ARE STUCK WITH HIM HOWEVER SINCE WE HAVE THE "BUILDING FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF NON-EXISTENT TECHNOLOGY" IN RETURN FOR HIRING HIM.

I think its time that we petition for a change in command? Does anyone agree with me on this?

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute
    Quote Originally Posted by gimpcoach
    MY FEELINGS EXACTLY. I HAVE BEEN SAYING THAT FOR YEARS AS HE KILLED OFF OTHER SPORTS. I FEAR THAT WE ARE STUCK WITH HIM HOWEVER SINCE WE HAVE THE "BUILDING FOR THE ADVANCEMENT OF NON-EXISTENT TECHNOLOGY" IN RETURN FOR HIRING HIM.
    That is funny! ROFLMAO

Puppy hamellontrial is on the way down
    Well then I guess that settles it. Since our whole athletic program is dead then a suggest y'all stop posting.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I am not certain whether this thread should move to the flaming section or the pawlitics section.

I think I smell a couple of fascists creeping up behind us about these posts. Go ahead, I already expected the censorship. If you can't debate this, I guess you might as well push us away.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I'll take it easy on you, Bo, because your aunt is a good friend of my wife.

By now, you should know we don't censor criticism of the coaches or administration. Please think a little more about what you mean to say before you post. Perhaps you should check some of the other threads here also. Many are upset about our coaches and admin.

There have been some posts against the coaches. I'm talking about cutting out Oakes instead of Bick. You can not tell me with a straight face that this site has not censored certain. For goodness sakes, I would nearly double the amount of posts in the non-dawg pit area if you were telling me the 100% truth. By the way, don't hold back just because you know my aunt. I'm sure I can handle what you have to say.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    I was joking about taking it easy on you.

I was NOT joking about many people being critical of coaches and adminstrators. There are many that are unhappy with the current administration and coaches, myself included.

Again, we do NOT censor people for criticizing those that are PAID to do a job.

Champ BIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really niceBIG DOG28 is just really nice
    There must be something in the water! The lady techsters get stomped then the men play Florida and MSU and they clearly QUIT in the second half. I can't believe a team can get beat by 40! The football team QUIT every game they lost this season. I bet UA beats the men's BB team by 30. D-1AA, Here comes the dawgs! You got to love it!

okay okay...i see that now the chatter has changed a bit since i began ranting about oakes in july. But mentechsters was right in the fact that we were criticized by the same people who are now on our side. But I wont back down on the censorship. there have been too many people that have been shut out at times for simply expressing their opinion.

+ Reply to Thread