+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Oakes: THE ENTIRE ATHLETIC PROGRAM IS DEAD: WBB, MBB,FB,BB

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute
    poof

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    Hey I'm not complaining that more are beginning to agree with me. I just thought it was ironic. Its about time that some sense would be spoken on this board. The only thing "missing" with me is an athletic department, from the school that I graduted from, that is run by qualified people.

Puppy daldawg is an unknown
    Well.......I did read somewhere that the volleyball team was voted the 4th most improved team in Div. I......so it's all not going to hell in a hand basket!

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    You are politely being asked to take your harsh comments directly to the powers-that-be and share them through private messages or email with others on the board.
    It is detrimental to the university and all its programs to make these attacks on this public board.
    Your approach does not sound like that of a man who graduated from a university and certainly not from Louisiana Tech. It sounds like something from "the last word" by some ignorant yankee with little or no education and an attitude that would offend a rapper. And, yes, feel free to jump my case about this post. I can take it. I'll happily discuss your ideas by private message on the board. It is OK to share your experiences as an abused child or whatever accounts for your manner of expression. I understand that being abused can cause people to abuse animals and other people. So just share it with us privately. But leave it off the public board.

I do agree about the volleyball team. I think coach Mazekis ( I know I spelled that wrong ) has done a fine job turning that program around. Especially considering the fact that we hadn't won a conference game in a couple of years.

aubunique,

I know you are trying to get a response so here you go...yes I did graduate from Tech and just because Im not always happy-go-lucky about the direction of the program does not determine whether I am capable of graduating from this school. I find it humorous that people have dropped to the level of accusing someone of being abused as a child just because he doesnt care for the athletic director.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar
    Well said farright. I think aubonique may be married to houndoggy. They are both morons. If your feelings are being hurt on here, go watch Oprah. You are oblivious to the problems going on at Tech.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    Farright,

I must apologize to your parents. It is unlikely their behavior caused you to be abusive. I suspect you have been exposed to a lot of political and sports-related talk radio and maybe the Jerry Springer show or Talk-Back Live and have forgotten how decent people talk about others.
    Please contact Reneau, Bicknell and the athletic director and discuss your concerns. I suspect that, if you visit with people in person, you will be able to express your concern without being rude and crude.
    If you offer them some solutions, maybe they will respond positively. Everyone on this board is aware of the problems. Please give us solutions couched in civilized terms.

Who are you, mentechsters? I was prepared to believe you might be a male student who practices against the Lady Techsters. But a young man in that privileged position wouldn't be attacking the athletic department, would he? Now I realize that you are a name-calling individual. Are you afraid to identify yourself on the board?

Talk-back Live? You oughta know that I only watch Fox News Channel...I mean Tom Daschle wouldn't lie to us and cry about a right wing conspiracy would he?

By the way, does anyone know why we have been banished to the Dawg Pit? Just wondering

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    It sucks doesn't it Far. Those guys who think Tech doesn't suck in everything it does are banishing those of us who see the light to the pit. I am a faithful follower of Beef now, and we have our rights to say what we want, when we want, and how we want. It's in the U.S. Constitution. I call on the administrators to immediately put us back in the football section and take us out of the pit. If you don't, I'm going to make a sign and show it to everyone at the next basketball game.

Aub, join the mob. How dare you worry about something as trivial as recruiting when the sky is falling at Tech. :cry:

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by farright30
    By the way, does anyone know why we have been banished to the Dawg Pit? Just wondering
    It was a preemptive stike that is all part of the Site Administrator's secret conspiracy to silence the masses and experiment with internet mind control. I believe if I can successfully accomplish this on BB&B, I should be able to take over the world!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Seriously, this is a good dicsussion, but when we got to the point of talking about abuse and calling people morons, you've GOT to expect some action. I've been watching this thread for a while to see where it went, and when it got personal, it got the Pit.

TDF (Chris)

I hate to see that, but you are right. It was a good discussion, then people had to start calling me and others morons, while also thinking that we were abused when younger.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    I hate to see that, but you are right. It was a good discussion, then people had to start calling me and others morons, while also thinking that we were abused when younger.
    I'll make a deal with you. Come up with another name for the topic, and allow me to split out the posts that actually contribute to the discussion, and of those remaining, let me edit out the personal stuff, and I'll move the topic back to FB and keep the flame stuff here. If y'all want to keep going down that path, do it here.

I wouldn't normally offer that, but I've got some time and if y'all want to keep the discussion going, I'll help contribute to it.

TDF (Chris)

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    As long as nobody calls you Daschle, you ought to be alright!

+ Reply to Thread