Dec 8, 9:33 PM (ET)

Louisiana Tech looks to resume its dominance of Louisiana-Laffayette when it hosts the Ragin' Cajuns on Monday.
The Lady Techsters (3-2) are 37-0 all-time against their intrastate rivals, and have won 28 straight against Louisiana-based schools since the 1996-97 season, when they lost to New Orleans.

The Lady Techsters bounced back from Wednesday's 60-35 loss to No. 4 Tennessee with a 68-53 triumph at Tulane on Saturday.

"I was so proud of our basketball team against Tulane," said first-year Louisiana Tech coach Kurt Budke

"Our players really responded (following the loss to Tennessee), and I couldn't have been happier with their effort. We know we still have a lot of work to do, but I'm pleased thus far."

Louisiana Tech has four players averaging double figures in scoring, with senior center Cheryl Ford leading the way at 12.4 points and 10.8 rebounds per contest.

Trina Frierson (10.8 ppg), Erica Smith (10.4) and Amber Obaze (10.0) round out a well-balanced Lady Techster attack.

The Ragin' Cajuns snapped a season-opening three-game losing streak by beating Missouri 67-59 on Saturday in the consolation game of the Flint Hills Resources Islander Classic.

Charlotte Green had 24 points, eight rebounds and four steals as Louisiana-Lafayette (1-3) shot 59 percent in the first half, including 6-of-9 from 3-point range.

Sharee Glenn added 19 points and Sarah Richey finished with 13 points and six rebounds for the Ragin' Cajuns.