+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To Simoneaux, Rountree, staff and team......

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    I just wanted to say that the baseball stadium looks GREAT!! It really shows that you guys busted your butts.

For those who haven't seen it yet, it got a brand new paint job. The outside of the concrete grandstand is adorned with brilliant (royal) blue and red. The outfield fences have a new coat of green. Scoreboard was cleaned up. It looks like a new stadium.

I was surprised to see the digital sign that used to sit outside the stadium with scrolling campus announcements was removed. Can anyone shed some light on why this was done?

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    The sign has been gone for over a year now. I am not sure what the reason was for removing it.

Big Dog farright30 is an unknown farright30's Avatar
    The electronic sign has been gone for a couple of years now. The fence was not repainted, but it was finally replaced. That in itself makes it look so much better. More like Louisiana Tech, not Ruston high. When they install the new half-fences in front of the dugouts, it will look even better.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar
    :shock: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Farright, take it easy on Ruston High. You should see the field now. They have undergone major renovations including a new fence, warning track, and much more. The coaching staff there is one of the best in Louisiana I believe. Golfing Saturday or not?

+ Reply to Thread