+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Golf Program

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    Q school finished today - several of the players that got their PGA tour cards and nationwide cards are straight out of college.

The golf channel will begin coverage of collegiate events next season. TV coverage of golf is booming and we live in one of the best states for golf.

Oklahoma St, Florida, Clemson, and Georgia Tech have some of the best programs in the nation. Why not bring in top quality recruits and starting building our program?

We signed one good golfer recently, we need more.

Tech finished next to last at the Squire Creek tournament about a month ago. We finished 59 shots out of first and only one from tying last!

We had one golfer finish in the top ten this year- no other player finished in the top ten of any tournament this fall!!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    FIM, I assume that Squire Creek will now be Tech's home course and practice facility. If that's the case then we won't have any trouble getting top notch players to come. But let me say that I don't think getting out of staters is the answer, unless they have Tech lineage. There are plenty of good high school players in Louisiana. Tulane and lsu can't get them all. nlulm is busy recruiting in Oklahoma and such. If I'm a high school golfer, I'm excited about the chance to play courses in Houston, Dallas, Nevada, and California. Maybe even Hawaii!! ..........and having a pretty nice practice facility in Squire Creek.

Hopefully Jim is planning to get the women's golf team started immediately. I don't know how many 'ships we will get toward that Title 9 crap from women's golf, but it will be the cheapest of all non-revenue sports to fund.

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    We broke our word ;-)

Women's golf would be a great step for Tech.

+ Reply to Thread