Without rehashing a tired old argument, I have a proposition to make. I know that there are some out there among you who know Lady Techster fans who have no interest in seeing men's basketball games. Likewise, I have a friend (who shall go nameless for the moment) who is a men's fan and has no interest in seeing the women's games. That said, he asked me if I could make an effort to find him a Lady Techster only fan so that he could go halve-sies on a WAC tournament ticket.

Heres the deal:

Tickets to the WAC basketball tournament in Tulsa cost $175 apiece. For this you get a ticket to EVERY game in the tournament--men's and women's. He would like to find someone who will go in half the price of the ticket. He would then gladly hand over all the tickets to the Lady Techster games in exchange for being given every ticket to the men's games. He indicated that he would be willing to go in halve-sies for up to TWO (2) tickets (in other words, paying the cost for one full ticket).

My conscience allows me to do this because, since the tournament is in Tulsa, it is virtually a lock to sell out. Were it in Ruston, and ticket sales were more a factor, I would've told him to cram it.

Anyone know anybody who might be interested?