+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final: Ark 72, Tech 60

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute
    Oh yeah, I forgot about Sykes being a junior. Nevertheless, he doesn't yet impress me as someone who can be a starter at this level. He can "put a body" on somebody and save fouls for Meeking and Zach, but he's not starting material.

I saw both Johnston and Powell play in highschool. And Johnston was much more of an offensive force at that level. His defense, however, was suspect, to say the least. My contention is that we don't have the luxury to wait for his develpment, we need him this year. Just like we needed Powell last year and Meeking three years earlier. Offensively speaking, the cupboard looks dry for next year. A season of game experience for Jeremy could be beneficial to remedy that problem.

Bleed Tech Blue! JAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to beholdJAY is a splendid one to behold JAY's Avatar
    play him behind brown and dean at the 3 and meeking and powell at the 4. we could go to a 2-3 zone on defense with meeking, johnston, and powell on the back. that would help hide johnstons defensive problems a little.

+ Reply to Thread