+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JJ's redshirt -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    I hear from a very reliable source that KR is SERIOUSLY considering pulling the redshirt off of Jeremy -

Evidently his practice habits and his ability to score are making it very difficult NOT to play him -

I can see both advantages on both sides of the fence on this question -

But the coach's job is to win games and play the best team - and I really think that JJ is pushing KR to realize that his YOUNG UNS maybe the best players he has -

Also talked to Eric Woods saturday and he was very upbeat about the improvement from the Miss State game to the Arkansas game...

I really thin by the end of the year this kid will me our MOST CONSISTENT 3-pt threat, plus he is two about two inches taller than I am, which should cause matchup problems at the guard position...

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    I would be all for it if he KNOWS he will play him and if he is using Joe Sykes and Powell in practice and is better than them please DO IT Coach. I hope he makes up his mind soon though. As it is he will either be playing significant minutes next year whether it is as a RS FR or a Sophmore. Whatever you do don't pull a bone-headed decision like the football coaches did with Ladarius Love and waste the year with him on the bench and never contributing.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute
    This is good news. I think the benefits far outweigh the costs in allowing Johnston to play this year. We've got to take some of the defense away from Meeking. And JJ possesses something not many big men have: a consistent mid-range jumper. (He's even got a legitimate 3 point shot.) I hope that your info is correct.

Is there any possibility we will see Martin this year? He's a good shooter that isn't so turnover prone. It seems he's caught some bad breaks in his Tech career. We could use his outside threat. What's the deal?

2004 Bowl Confidence & 2006 NIT Bracket Champion hoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nicehoopdawg is just really nice
    JJ will play tuesday,Martin is out for the year.

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future
    JJ as you'll call him, can score on anyone int the WAC but he can guard a stop sign. Didnt have to in high school. JJ will play hard and he will do everything you tell him to do except defense. From what i hear, we ned some D to be played too. Are we recruiting Lebron James? I better get Johnny on that.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    Mike,

I can't spell very good - so I use initials and acroynms anytime POSSIBLE -

How good is Doyline is this year?

What are they now 26-0 with wins against A, AA, AAA, AAAA, and AAAAA schools?

Puppy JHC15 is an unknown
    Don't sell yourself short DFM. You have other athletic attributes that create match up problems similar to E. Woods. For instance, that great 3 point "j" and your quick first step.

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JHC15
    Don't sell yourself short DFM. You have...your quick first step.
    ...to the buffet at Golden Corral! :wink:

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect
    JJ as you'll call him, can score on anyone int the WAC but he can't guard a stop sign. Didnt have to in high school.
    Now that was funny! Surely, a couple of months at Tech and with Johnny and Richard will have changed that at least some. If he can move up to a being able to guard a yeild sign, I say play him. I wish I could make the game tonight. Thanks for the scoop DFM and Hoopdawg!

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future
    Hey Dwayne, I had a chance to referee Doyline. They are a very good team. I had them against Bossier. I think they won by 10. You should come to the Minden tournament this week. I look like a Doyline/Red River(Coushatta) match up Thursday night. RR starts 6'8, 6'7, 64' 6'2 and 5'10. They have also run the table this year with the exception of Byrd. Doyline plays really hard. I dont think they have any D1 players, but just kids that have been playing together for a long time and know each other very well. I think they are the second best Class b team in the state behind Reserve Christian. I will be in Minden tomorrow(Wed night) watching Jonesboro Hodge 8th grader. I dont think i will be at a Tech game until senior night. I have to go to senior night at IU, OU, A&M, Tech, Steton, La. College and Tulane. If you can get to Minden High i will see ya there. Mike(Dawg for Life)

It is official. Richard just said on pregame that he was going to play JJ tonight and that Wilder is suspended for 1 game and will come off the bench against Jackson State in the next game and see if they can get him going on O. He said there was only one man in charge of the team and it was important for everyone to know that and the suspension was not a big issue other than that Wilder was frustrated over his lack of production or shooting woes so far.
    Looks like we will see a lot of Dean and Woods tonight.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    I guess Richard relented. During the game at Arkansas, Wilder said something and Richard said, "That just cost you another game."
    Young guys can be impatient and try the patience of coaches and officials.

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaSelect
    Hey Dwayne, I had a chance to referee Doyline. They are a very good team. I had them against Bossier. I think they won by 10. You should come to the Minden tournament this week. I look like a Doyline/Red River(Coushatta) match up Thursday night. RR starts 6'8, 6'7, 64' 6'2 and 5'10. They have also run the table this year with the exception of Byrd. Doyline plays really hard. I dont think they have any D1 players, but just kids that have been playing together for a long time and know each other very well. I think they are the second best Class b team in the state behind Reserve Christian. I will be in Minden tomorrow(Wed night) watching Jonesboro Hodge 8th grader. I dont think i will be at a Tech game until senior night. I have to go to senior night at IU, OU, A&M, Tech, Steton, La. College and Tulane. If you can get to Minden High i will see ya there. Mike(Dawg for Life)
    Which gym are you going to be at - the HS gym or the New Rec complex -

Quote Originally Posted by JHC15
    Don't sell yourself short DFM. You have other athletic attributes that create match up problems similar to E. Woods. For instance, that great 3 point "j" and your quick first step.
    Like my inate ability to still be alive in the Homer Hoodlum League - and my grace and savy on the golf course -

And everyone laughed when I took Vanderjadt early...

Quote Originally Posted by EJ
    [quote:8b80fff482="JHC15"]Don't sell yourself short DFM. You have...your quick first step.
    ...to the buffet at Golden Corral! :wink:[/quote:8b80fff482]

Golden Corral sucks and has shut its doors in Minden!

Where have you been ? Out-a-state? 8-)

+ Reply to Thread