+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bad, bad, BAD basketball for 35 minutes -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    We got out coached, out hustled and outplayed - by an inferior(?)Jackson St team

Outside of Tiger our SENIORS are non-existence -

Luckily TWO freshmen provided a spark off the bench and TIGER made a huge traditional 3 pointer to bail out butts out -

Like I said last week - our guard play scares me to death right now and I'm very worried about WAC play -

But JJ and Eric Woods countinue to impress me and are making a statement on the floor for more playing time -

I felt Bruce took two steps back Saturday and Corey still looks lost and seems to be having a hard time adapting to the speed of Div 1-A ball (even though he played less than 5 minutes Saturday)...

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar
    Keith didn't pull any punches in his post-game interview. I can't remember the exact words, but he basically said our guard play is awful. I think he's just about to the point where he will play whoever can get the job done. If the upperclassmen don't start playing better real soon they may be watching the freshmen play.

On a positive note Wayne Powell looked good late in the game. He made plays on offense and defense that were crucial to us winning. I wonder if watching JJ go in there the last two games and play with no fear has opened Wayne's eyes. He played with a lot more aggressiveness than I've ever seen him do. This could be a win-win deal.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    I like the way he is working the Zach-JJ-Powell rotation -

and one thing that people need to realize also - and this is not making excuses - but we had three SWAC refs last nite and they were about as clueless as could be and were blatantly pro-JSU...

Joey, there was over 1,600 packed in a 1,200 seat gym over here saturday for the finals of the Minden Tourney both girls and boys -

Doyline beat Minden by 2 in the boys final - they are 29-0 or close to that...

Champ faninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond reputefaninmonroe has a reputation beyond repute faninmonroe's Avatar
    We MIGHT win 2 or 3 WAC games this season if our guard play does not show up.
    l

+ Reply to Thread