+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Carol Bundrick

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future
    Carol Bundrick, the wife of Dr. Billy Bundrick and a rabid Bulldog fan for many years, passed away yesterday after a 7-year battle with cancer. Carol was my dear friend and we shared many exciting moments sitting in the stands together at Bulldog games, home & away. She was a woman of great integrity, beautiful outside & inside, and was loved dearly by so, so many. She also read the BB&B board almost every day! Please pray for Billy & for their beautiful daughter, Courtney, as they mourn the passing of such a magnificent mother, wife, daughter, sister, businesswoman, & friend. May God bless the Bundrick family and may God bless each one of you during this season of celebration.

Mickey Slaughter

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    My thoughts and prayers are with the Bundrick family.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Thanks for informing us Mick -

We know what a struggle she has faced the past few months -

The Bundrick family has been in our prayers and will remain in our prayers during this time of loss...

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar
    Thoughts and prayers for the family and friends.

Thanks for the update Coach.

Martie Cordaro

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Thanks for the info. coach. I never had the privilege to meet her but will certainly say a pray for the family.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Sure hate to hear this. I heard them mention on several radio broadcasts this football season that she was not doing well, but this is tough. The Bundrick's will surely be in my prayers.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future
    Truly a sad day. Even though it was not a surprise, it still hurts for the family. Tech has had few friends as steady and strong as the Bundricks.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    This is terrible news. My sincerest condolences to Dr. Bundrick and his family. The entire Tech family mourns this loss with the Bundrick family.

HD

Champ LouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant futureLouisianaSelect has a brilliant future
    Thanks Coach, my day was dark yesterday when i open the Times and saw her picture. Didnt know she was sick. God bless her. She is so much better now. God will look out for Dr. B and take care of him. Jesus love her this i know.......

Michael Theus
    Louisiana Select

Puppy defdawg has turned a few heads around heredefdawg has turned a few heads around here
    We are so sorry to hear about Carol Bundrick. We are traveling to see family for the holidays but our thoughts and prayers are with Dr. Bundrick and his family.

Our deepest sympahty,
    Rick and Barbara Smith

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Welcome to BB&B coach. Sorry your first post had to be under these circumstances. Please feel free to visit other threads and add whatever insight you think would be appropriate. Have a safe trip back.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Knowing that barring a miracle, this was coming, the BB&B administrators have talked a little about how we, as BB&B could do something for the Bundrick's.

It's probably too late to do flowers, but if we know Dr. Bundrick and Carol, they would prefer to have us support a Cancer related charity. We will find out where they are asking donations to be sent and will post it here on the board. We'd really like to see all the BB&B faithful to show their support for the family and Dr. Bundrick by supporting this.

We'll let you know as soon as we find something out.

TDF (Chris)

Administrator EJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud ofEJ has much to be proud of EJ's Avatar
    My prayers are also with the Bundrick family. May God bless all of you during this difficult time.

Big Dog macp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nicemacp38 is just really nice macp38's Avatar
    I send my thoughts and prayers to the Bundrick family. I know firsthand how this feels and even though you prepare to a point, it is still so hard. I will keep them in my prayers. Thanks Coach, for letting us know.

+ Reply to Thread