• Christmas Vacation

6 26.09%
  • It's A Wonderful Life

3 13.04%
  • Miracle on 34th Street

2 8.70%
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Christmas Movie -

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Christmas Vacation is soo under-rated it isn't even funny (probably the best Chevy Chase movie out there if you through out Fletch)...

But "the soft glow of electric sex" and the "Bumpus Hounds" have a very special place in my heart...

Oooh fuuudge!

Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word!

What did you say?

Uh, um...

That's... what I thought you said. Get in the car. Go on!

It was all over -- I was dead. What would it be? The guillotine? Hanging? The chair? The rack? The Chinese water torture? Hmmph. Mere child's play compared to what surely awaited me.

The other three are for all of you softies out there...

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    I personally think it is better than Fletch. It is not exactly a movie that you gather the whole family around and watch. I voted for "You'll shoot your eye out."

I haven't seen it this year ..

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar
    The thing about Ralphie is that his story is absolutely timeless. I first saw that movie when I was a kid in the 80's. And I had NO IDEA it took place in another decade or another part of the country.

Ralphie is every boy who has ever wanted THAT ONE present.

Not to diss Chevy. But Ralphie wins my vote.

"Yeeeeahh. A statue ...."

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar
    Merry Christmas you wonderful old Building and Loan!
    Awesome.

Though not a film, I'll also toss out "A Charlie Brown Christmas." My favorite.

That's what Christmas is all about, Charlie Brown.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar
    Yes, yes, yes turbodawg. A Charlie Brown Christmas is the best. It is also responsible for the only album that enters our CD player around Christmas time.

COX Cable in Baton Rouge used "Skating" as their hold music a few years back. It was actually the only good thing about Cox and the music did wonders to calm me down prior to discussing outstanding matters with various company represenatives.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    Why wasn't Die Hard included in the list?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg
    Why wasn't Die Hard included in the list?
    I thought about that one and Gremlins also...

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    Don't forget Lethal Weapon I and Scrooged.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    Its been a truly wild Christmas - my dad had emergency heart bypass surgery 2 weeks before Christmas. This cancelled out the family plans to go to Virginia for the arrival of grandchild #2 (first one is just barely 2) this past Friday. So, I came alone and have had QUITE a time entertaining the two year old for a whole week now - almost by myself while her parents were working or at the hospital(a TOTALLY new experience for me!). Now, I'm looking for some relief. So - a) is 2 too young to go to the movies? and b) How is Pinochio if its not absolutely rediculous to take a 2 year old in the first place?

If not - think its back to Chucky Cheese, the Leap Pad, and/or reading one of her 5000 books for the 500th time.

+ Reply to Thread