+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All I want to know right now is . . .

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    . . . Who all got Tech stuff for Christmas?!?

I got two Tech coffee mugs (1 for home and 1 for the office) and a Tech flag for the house. Unfortunately, not the new blue one. It wasn't available when this one was bought. But it will be the next one. Guess Santa agreed with all of our friends - Our house is too hard to find here in Houston since the old flag got retired. I've had SO many complaints since that one came down that my wife realized she was fighting a losing battle trying to put up "seasonal" flags. I keep telling her, "Why buy all those different flags? Tech is for ALL seasons!!!"

TDF (Chris)

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar
    TDF,

My 16 year daughter gave me a Tech golf shirt. She attended Tech this summer and visited the bookstore frequently.

DFIH

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar
    I almost got something . My bro-in-law who is a nlulm grad ordered me a a mini Tech football helment from the bookstore. He said it cost like thirty something dollars and was expecting a "nice" helment to come. When he got it and saw what he had purchased for that amount of money, he sent it back and bought me loungeware. So now I'm sitting around in my Tommy Hilfiger pjs wishing I had a Tech helment. :wink:

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar
    I allegedly got a Tech doormat, but it hasn't arrived yet. How's that for symbolism. My sister got it for me, and says when she ordered it she didn't realize just how low Tech had sunk - and how frustrating it might be to see it through the offseason. Well, I told her it might be appropriate - when they make me mad I can go stomp on it! We'll see. Somehow I don't know if you can sing "Louisiana Tech I love thee...." standing on your school logo.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne
    Two more bulldogs for the credenza at the office and the "TECH" offfice pack that has the screen savers, mouse pads, etc...

Administrator AustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to beholdAustinDawg is a splendid one to behold AustinDawg's Avatar
    Golf shirt with State T and of course, Royal Blue.

Varsity Bulldog Tech74 is an unknown
    I got a large cast stone bulldog wrapped in blue and red ribbons. It graced my office's holiday party which was well attended by my faculty friends from ULM. The Poolside Shop in downtown Monroe was the source and it is truly great.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar
    I didn't get anything Tech related, but my boys got to go to the winter baseball camp.

Administrator TechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the roughTechDawgFan is a jewel in the rough TechDawgFan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg
    I didn't get anything Tech related, but my boys got to go to the winter baseball camp.
    Maybe they'll bring something back for ya :idea:

+ Reply to Thread