+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congratulations to Boise State

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    for their 34-16 victory over Iowa State in the Humanitarian Bowl. The Broncos left no doubt.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    I thought, before the bowl season began, that Hawaii was the WAC's lock on a win. Turns out they completed imploded against a horrible Toolame team and it's Boise and Fresno posting big wins.

Oh well, a good bowl run for the WAC overall.

Big Dog Buddy1972 is an unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg80
    I thought, before the bowl season began, that Hawaii was the WAC's lock on a win.
    Me, too, but this bowl season has pretty much confirmed that I don't know squat about football. Glad I'm not an odds-maker. In any event, a pretty good day for the WAC.

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar
    A special New Year's wish for fans of the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs and Lady Techsters!

Let the winning continue and the fund raising come up to speed!

2005 & 2006 Pick 'Em Champion oledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant futureoledawg66 has a brilliant future oledawg66's Avatar
    I have to agree. I thought Hawaii was a definite win, Boise probable, and Fresno a loss. It was easy to pull for Hawaii and Boise but not quite so easy to pull for Fresno. I will be glad when the Dawgs get to the point where they can take care of business in their last game of the year, bowl or no bowl. Until then, lets just plan on winning our first game of the year next year

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar
    It was interesting (and not a surprise) that of the 3 WAC teams in bowl games, the 2 with running & passing ability won, while the one which depended solely on it's passing game lost. When QB Chang got hurt Hawaii's offense was toast.

Is there another "Joe Smith" recruit out there this year? Keep recruiting the power RBs coaches!
    ________
    GAY ARMY
    Last edited by DogsWin; 04-18-2011 at 08:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread